Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. Only one voucher may be used per person.
2. This voucher is available to all UK residents over the age of 18 in alcohol, except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
3. One cocktail will be given free of charge when one cocktail is purchased at full price. This voucher is only valid for the cocktail created for Time Out readers in each participating bar:
- Worship Street Whistling Shop will serve 'Mother's Ruin'
- Salvatore at Playboy will serve 'Red Earl'
- The Portobello Star will serve 'Tom Collins'
- London Cocktail Club Oxford Circus 'Espresso Martini'
4. Voucher must be printed and presented upon ordering the cocktail.
5. The offer is valid between Tuesday August 27 and Friday September 6 2013 only.
6. The bars reserve the right not to redeem, or accept photocopied, damaged, forged or defaced vouchers.
7. Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer.
The offer is subject to the normal opening dates and times of each individual bar. Please check opening times on the individual bar's website prior to visiting.
9. The bars reserve the right to refuse vouchers where these conditions have not been adhered to.
10. Exchange, re-sale of sale of vouchers is strictly prohibited.
11. The promoter accepts no liability for lost or stolen vouchers.
12. By providing your email address you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.