Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
14. All participating restaurants are offering 1x tables for two for breakfast, lunch or dinner as prizes. All bookings are subject to availability and the winner will be sent details of how to make the reservation.
Please note that if the winners choose to order above and beyond the prize value this will be charged at current rates and may be subject to service charges.
The specific details for each prize available and any additional details are listed below:
Andina - Weekday breakfast for two, no cap on spend. Valid for 12 months. Offer not valid on weekends or bank holidays.
Assado - Lunch for two including one starter and one main each and a bottle of house wine to share. Vaild until end October 2015.
Barbecoa - Dinner for two worth up to the value of £150. Valid for 12 months.
Benares - Set menu for two with paired wine. Valid Mon-Fri, lunch 12-2.30pm, dinner 5.50-6.30pm. Valid for 12 months excluding December.
Brindisa - Dinner for two worth up to the value of £100. No bookings at Tapas Soho in the evenings and LB at all. Valid for 12 months.
Club Gascon - Lunch for two from Le Marche menu with water, tea/coffee, mignardises and service. Available Mon-Fri throughout 2015 but excluding Feb 14 and December.
Ember Yard - Dinner for two with wines chosen by sommelier. Valid for 12 months.
Hixter - Dinner for two worth up to the value of £100 at Hixter Bankside. Valid until Oct 30 2015. Not valid for use with any other discount or promotion.
Kurobuta - Dinner for two worth up to the value of £200. Valid until June 30 2015. Winner must book in advance and state that they have a voucher from Time Out when making the reservation. Voucher is valid at all Kurobuta Restaurants. The voucher is not redeemable for cash. If the winner spends over the amount stated this will have to be paid for at the end of the meal. Valid for six months.
Roti Chai - Dinner for two in the Roti Chai dining room - 'Atma' tasting menu with cocktails on arrival and a bottle of wine. Valid for six months. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash value or alternative available. Roti Chai reserves the right to modify the offer.
Shake Shack - dinner for two worth up to £100. Valid until October 2015.
Truscott Arms - dinner for two including three course meal with matching wines. Valid until August 31 2015.