Time Out are launching their very own pop-up restaurant! Well, we say 'Time Out'. We mean 'our hapless editor-at-large, Alexi Duggins'. He's convinced that he can devise, cook and provide entertainment for a one-night-only dining experience in the heart of central London that'll put the 'fun' into 'function'. He'll be getting some tips from pop-up restaurant experts Gingerline, masters of the secret dining event, but will he prove a good listener or will his big night turn into an over-cooked disaster? We're looking for eight up-for-it Time Outers with a sense of humour and a desire to dress for the occasion to find out. The event will feature in an upcoming issue of Time Out magazine.
As with all good pop-up dining experiences, the theme for the evening is hush-hush. Be warned, though: whilst the theme may strike some of you as a day in paradise, if you don't have the same '80s power-pop tastes as the lead character of American Psycho, you may want to think twice. That's all we're saying – the rest of the night is a secret!
To be at the table, register your details here. Please take note of the Ts and Cs below, too.
- The menu is set, secret and not vegetarian – we will not be catering for specific allergies or diets and all meals served are final.
- The event is intended to be fun and is offered free – in that spirit we ask you to bring an open mind, a sense of humour and low expectations!
- We do not guarantee a five-star restaurant experience.
- The event will be photographed, filmed and be written about for future coverage in print and online by Time Out and its associates so your application will be taken as your consent to participate in this.
- Due to the pop-up nature of the event, applications close at 3pm Tue Nov 5. The draw will be made by random. If you are successful, we will contact you before 6pm Tue Nov 5. You will need to confirm acceptance of your place at the table by 11am on Wed Nov 6, otherwise your place will be offered to another person.
Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at 3pm on Tuesday November 5 2013.
You might also like
- Win one of 50 pairs of tickets to Comedy Central’s Friendsfest
- Terms and conditions - Win an A-list experience at The Athenaeum Hotel & Apartments
- Win a VIP night at Café de Paris for you and nine friends
- Win the ultimate foodie experience
- Win a meal at one of 12 restaurants with Taste of London Winter