Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
To celebrate the Glorious Georges season of events and exhibitions at Hampton Court, Kensington and Kew palaces, we've teamed up with Historic Royal Palaces to give you and five friends the chance to win an exclusive tour of Kensington Palace.
Gin and cake tastings, evenings of music and fireworks, scandalous gossip tours and even a jelly party are just a few of the ways you can immerse yourself in the Glorious Georges celebrations at London’s Historic Royal Palaces, marking the 300th anniversary of George I’s arrival from Germany to take the British throne.
What you'll win
• An exclusive private curator-led tour of Kensington Palace for six people.
• Special access to the dress store where an expert will show you priceless items from the Ceremonial Dress Collection (not normally open to the public).
• Champagne afternoon tea in the Orangery for six people.
• Family membership of Historic Royal Palaces: unlimited entry to all Historic Royal Palaces venues for one year (two adults and up to six children).
• Six tickets to Hampton Court Palace.
All you have to do to enter our prize draw is fill in your details below. Good luck!