1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Open to entry from UK residents aged 18 or over.
4. The closing date for receipt of entries is 11.59pm Tuesday August 25 2015. Time Out is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential successful applicant's failure to adequately monitor any email address.
5. Those drawn from the ballot will be notified by Time Out by email within 48-hours of the ballot closing. Entrants who have not been drawn will not receive notification. If you have been successful, you have 48 hours to purchase your tickets from notification, after this time ticket availability will not be guaranteed and names may be redrawn from the ballot entries.
6. Time Out reserves the right to refuse ticket purchase to any applicant and the right to withdraw access at any time and without giving reason.
7. Individuals may request the name of those drawn in the ballot by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and specifying the ballot about which you are inquiring, before September 25 2015 to: Competitions, Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor | 125 Shaftesbury Avenue | London, WC2H 8AD. By participating, you agree to the promoter providing your name and the country of your residence in response to such requests.
8. How to enter: Enter your full name and email address to be entered into the draw. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person during the promotion period. Only entries received by Time Out during the promotion period for the ballot in question will be accepted.
9. Those drawn from the ballot will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. The final draw will take place no later than the day after the end of the promotion. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of being drawn will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
10. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure the ballot draw will be to capacity, in the event that there is overbooking, for whatever reason, any alternative ticket allocation is entirely at the discretion of the #HOFEST and the corresponding venues. No guaranteed compensation is offered.
11. Having your name drawn in this ballot entitles you access to purchase a maximum of two (2) tickets to Hofesh Shechter's #HOFEST on various dates from September 14 - October 8. All tickets are £10.
12. Tickets are valid for Hofesh Shechter's #HOFEST on various dates from September 14 - October 8 at various venues.
13. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale.
14. All successful entrants must purchase tickets using the same email address as provided in the ballot.
15. A total of 1,060 tickets are available to purchase for the #HOFEST season.
16. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
17. All entrants to ballots and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to cooperate in any publicity that may arise.
18. Promoter: Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.