Time Out Singapore is looking for a talented Deputy Editor to work on its award-winning monthly magazine. This is an excellent opportunity to get both professional and life experience in a vibrant country very much on the rise - one that has an amazing food scene, a growing arts scene and world-class entertainment options.
Reporting to the Editor, your duties would include:
- Taking content from raw copy to press
- Generating ideas
- Enforcing deadlines
- Cutting in pages
- Experience in a similar role
- An excellent command of the English language
- A sharp editorial mind (both content and design wise)
- A willingness to explore the city
- To be overflowing with ideas
- To have an eagle-eye for detail
- The ability to cope under pressure to meet deadlines
- A working knowledge of InDesign
- Previous experience with the Time Out brand would be a benefit
This is a full-time role and we are looking for someone to start immediately.
Please submit resume/CV and a cover letter summarising your qualifying experience to email@example.com
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now