Time Out Singapore is looking for a talented Deputy Editor to work on its award-winning monthly magazine. This is an excellent opportunity to get both professional and life experience in a vibrant country very much on the rise - one that has an amazing food scene, a growing arts scene and world-class entertainment options.
Reporting to the Editor, your duties would include:
- Taking content from raw copy to press
- Generating ideas
- Enforcing deadlines
- Cutting in pages
- Experience in a similar role
- An excellent command of the English language
- A sharp editorial mind (both content and design wise)
- A willingness to explore the city
- To be overflowing with ideas
- To have an eagle-eye for detail
- The ability to cope under pressure to meet deadlines
- A working knowledge of InDesign
- Previous experience with the Time Out brand would be a benefit
This is a full-time role and we are looking for someone to start immediately.
Please submit resume/CV and a cover letter summarising your qualifying experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rossopomodoro Oxford Street
Located on the third floor of John Lewis’s flagship store on Oxford Street, this branch of Rossopomodoro has a collection of all things Neapolitan for you to chow down on when you’re having a break from shopping. There are classics to choose from – including pasta, pizza and salads – as well as cakes or coffee if you’re just after a quick bite. If you're starting with street food from Naples, try the crocchè (smoked mozzarella and potato) with chilly mayo, followed by a plate of gnocchi with Bolognese sauce, and end on a calda calda – a sweet fried pizza dough with vanilla sugar and Nutella.
Venue says: “Join us for our next pizza masterclass! The whole evening includes a three-course meal for just £30 per person.”