Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
Time Out Singapore is looking for a talented Deputy Editor to work on its award-winning monthly magazine. This is an excellent opportunity to get both professional and life experience in a vibrant country very much on the rise - one that has an amazing food scene, a growing arts scene and world-class entertainment options.
Reporting to the Editor, your duties would include:
- Taking content from raw copy to press
- Generating ideas
- Enforcing deadlines
- Cutting in pages
- Experience in a similar role
- An excellent command of the English language
- A sharp editorial mind (both content and design wise)
- A willingness to explore the city
- To be overflowing with ideas
- To have an eagle-eye for detail
- The ability to cope under pressure to meet deadlines
- A working knowledge of InDesign
- Previous experience with the Time Out brand would be a benefit
This is a full-time role and we are looking for someone to start immediately.
Please submit resume/CV and a cover letter summarising your qualifying experience to firstname.lastname@example.org