Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager, Acquisition and Retention
This role sits within the Time Out Marketing team and will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to devise and implement (traffic and data) acquisition strategies. The role's main responsibility will be to drive a quality audience to visit and engage with Time Out London digital platforms: web, mobile and social in order to hit advertising and transactional revenue targets.
- To monitor performance of the site against acquisition targets identifying areas for improvement and provide recommendations
- Collate and distribute all traffic reports ensuring all recommendations and resulting actions are identified and completed
- Ensure acquisition targets for all digital platforms are met within the agreed budget requirements
- Create and implement strategies and roadmaps to enable us to meet acquisition targets across all digital platforms
- Work closely with the content producers to ensure content is optimised before it is published
- Identify content gaps and provide content producers and editorial teams with recommendations for implementation based on driving maximum traffic and engagement
- Track seasonality and ensure we are publishing the right content at the right time ensuring content is optimised for each platform (web, social and mobile)
- Monitor competitors and provide recommendations to ensure Time Out London has maximum market share
- Share best-practice with global teams
- Management of all PPC campaigns to drive optimal revenue across our E-commerce portfolio
- To work with design team on creation of digital acquisition assets to drive transactional and advertising revenue
- Ongoing optimisation of all transactional landing pages based on an ongoing testing programme
- Manage all paid-for activity across all digital platforms (web, mobile, social) working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager Insights and Campaigns to ensure this is within the main campaign frameworks
- Work with the U.S. and French acquisition and SEO teams to share best practice, content development and key projects progress
- Adhoc projects that relate to audience acquisition as directed by senior management
- Any other reasonable requests from the Company Directors/CEO.
- Increasing advertising and transactional revenue across all Time Out digital channels via acquisition targets
- Employing the correct tactics to attract the Time Out target audience to consume Time Out products and services
- Optimising Time Out products and services to ensure best levels content consumption and conversion
- Sharing best practise acquisition tactics across all marketing activity and Time Out locales
- Ensuring Time Out continues to grow market share across our key content and transactional products
Knowledge and experience
- Ideally educated to degree standard and/or any other relevant Marketing/Business qualifications.
- Advanced SEO and optimisation experience across online properties is required.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of delivering reports and ensuring recommended actions.
- Relevant experience gained within a Content Planning or Marketing environment.
- Experience of PPC campaign management.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Passion for marketing acquisition principles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to articulate ideas to both editorial and sales audiences
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional time and project management and the ability to juggle long and short-term deadlines in a dynamic working environment.
- Ability to manage stakeholders effectively.
- Keen awareness of commercial imperatives, in particular driving transactional revenue.
- Confident and ambitious with a can-do attitude.
- Good planning and time management skills.
- Passionate advocate of Time Out products.
To apply send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with DA1 in the subject line.