Time Out London is looking for a brilliant, creative and dynamic editor, with multi-platform experience, to oversee the creation of all content across the magazine and online. You must also have a demonstrable passion for, and understanding of, London and the arts.
Your duties will include:
• Managing and motivating a team of 30+ staff.
• Setting content strategy and planning editorial calendar.
• Editing and approving pages of print magazine each week.
• Meeting web traffic and print circulation goals.
• Experience of targeting content for SEO.
• The ability to work creatively and efficiently under pressure.
• Superb organisational skills.
• To be bursting with a wealth of ideas that can be used across all Time Out platforms.
• Skilled manager.
If this sounds like you, please submit a CV, cover letter and three examples of relevant work to Alex Batho at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref Editor in the subject line.
Successful candidates will be required to attend at least one face-to-face interview in our London offices. Proof of identity as well as eligibility to work in the United Kingdom will be required at interview stage. The deadline for applications is 5pm on Monday 21st October 2013.
Chinese Cricket Club Restaurant
This Chinese restaurant in the Crowne Plaza Hotel is well located for the City as well as the nearby attractions of the Tate Modern and St Paul's Cathedral. The menu focuses on (spicy) Sichuan cooking but takes in dishes such as tiger prawns with Shanghai noodles, Hunanese lamb and Beijing-style crispy duck, as well as a range of Cantonese dim sum. A range of set menus are offered too for £17.50, along with a chef's tasting menu (£45).