Are you excited about all London has to offer, from taxidermy workshops to blockbuster museum exhibitions?
Good! Because there’s an exciting opportunity for a witty, engaging and inspirational writer to join Time Out London’s busy editorial team.
We are looking for a talented, published writer, bursting with ideas that can be used across Time Out’s print and digital platforms, and able to turn their hand to pretty much anything. The person we want will be highly motivated, hardworking, super-organised and a great communicator. Meticulous attention to detail is vital as a key part of the role involves using Time Out’s CMS to generate and edit listings.
Duties will include:
• Creating and uploading content for Time Out print and digital products
• Generating and editing listings
• Tailoring copy for SEO
• Researching and fact-checking
• Generating feature ideas for all Time Out platforms
• Excellent proven writing and editing skills
• The ability to work creatively and efficiently under pressure
• First-rate attention to detail
• Superb organisational skills
• Demonstrable passion for, and understanding of, London and the arts
Successful candidates will be required to attend at least one face-to-face interview at our London office.
Proof of identity as well as eligibility to work in the United Kingdom will be required at the interview stage.
Please submit a CV, covering letter and three examples of your published work to email@example.com quoting Things to Do Writer in the subject line.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Monday February 3rd 2014.