One of our favourite new summertime traditions has to be the big screens which pop up in unlikely locations around the city. Good news, then, that the Great British Summer series of free outdoor Wimbledon screenings is back from Monday June 29 to Sunday July 12.
The big screens in converted retro vans are bringing every single day of live Wimbledon action – plus comfy deckchairs and Union Jack cushions – to Cardinal Place in Victoria, New Street Square in Holborn and the spectacular setting of the rooftop of One New Change opposite St Paul’s.
One New Change is a haven of style in the heart of the City, with over 60 shops and restaurants including Topshop, Mango, H&M and Banana Republic. Plus Searcy’s Champagne Bar and restaurants by Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver. With events, promotions and special offers all summer long, it’s a refuge from the midweek business bustle and a relaxed spot for shopping at the weekends, when the City winds down.
Win a luxury City shopping weekend
To celebrate the launch of Great British Summer at One New Change, we’re giving you a chance to win an amazing night out and a luxury stay in the City, with spending money for a fabulous new outfit, too.
The prize includes:
• £500 One New Change gift card
• A meal for two at Gordon Ramsay Group's restaurant, Bread Street Kitchen, with cocktails, wine and a three-course signature dish sharing menu
• £300 in Theatre Tokens to spend at TheatreTokens.com
• Two tickets to ‘Memphis The Musical’ starring Beverley Knight, with a backstage tour
• Cocktails for two at Madison cocktail bar up on the roof at One New Change
• A night’s stay for two at the luxurious Grange St Paul’s hotel
For your chance to win, just answer the question correctly:
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now