1. These terms and conditions (“Rules”) apply to Competition(s) featured by Time Out on its online website. By entering a Competition, entrants (“Entrant(s)” or “You”) agree to be bound by these Rules. Time Out reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on its online website. The Promoter of the Competition is Time Out Digital Limited, 4th floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8AD.
2.There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition. There is no charge to register with Time Out website if you enter the competition online (internet). Entrants are responsible for the cost of their connection to the Competition web page via the Internet. Time Out does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Competition web page or website.
3. The Competition starts on May 5 2015 (“Start Date”), and ends on May 18 2015 at 11.45pm British Time (“End Date”).
4. Only one entry per person is allowed (“Entry” or “Entries”). An Entry is allowed online (“Online Entry” or “Online Entries”). Online Entries should be made online via the Internet to the Time Out website on the Competition web page and Entrants should email their respective Entry (by clearly stating in the subject header the name of the Competition to which they participate to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You understand that all Entries submitted to Time Out automatically become the property of Time Out.
5. By entering the Competition You hereby warrant that all information submitted by You is true, current and complete. Time Out reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants. The contact details you provide with your Entry maybe used to send any prizes so you need to make sure it is correct. Time Out does not accept responsibility for lost, damages, invalid or illegible Entries.
6. Each Competition is open only to legal residents in the United Kingdom, who are at least the minimum age of 18 years old. Employees of Time Out, its agents, contractors and their family members, or any third party related to the administration of the Competition, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. Winners Selection: all winning Entries (“Winner(s)”) will be selected randomly from all Entries received by the End Date. The Winners will be contacted by Time Out by telephone or email within two (2) weeks from the End Date of Competition and are required to confirm acceptance of the Prize within seven (7) days of notification. If Time Out is unable to contact a Winner or if a Winner is unable to confirm its acceptance of the Prize, Time Out reserves the right to select another Prize Winner drawn in accordance of these Rules. Time Out shall have no liability to previously selected Prize Winners who have not responded on time. Time Out reserves the right to ask the Winner to provide a proof an age and/or country of residence. Winners may be announced on Time Out website for at least thirty (30) days’ after the Prize has been awarded and as such Time Out will have the right (without additional permission) to use their names, age and town/city for that purpose and they maybe requested by Time Out to participate in post-event publicly both in paper and online.
8. Prize. The prize as described is available on the date of the publication of the Competition. There is only one Winner for each of the two Prize Packages. The prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for the prize. In the unlikely event that the prize should become unavailable, Time Out reserves the right to substitute a prize which it reasonably determines as being of equal value*.
The prize includes:
-£500 Levis store vouchers
-£500 &OtherStories vouchers
-£200 Molton Brown vouchers
-£1000 of liberty vouchers
-£180 of Toni and Guy vouchers
-Champagne High Tea for 4 at Café Royal regent Street
* Prize packages are subject to availability and booking to be arranged by Time Out with the winners.
The prize can be redeemed from competition close to December 10 2015, subject to booking and availability. Time Out has no control over any relevant safety instructions that may be set out by the Prize Provider. It is the responsibility of the Winner to comply with the safety rules and other rules of the Prize Provider when taking up the Prize and to adhere to any health and safety guidelines as provided by the Prize Provider. Events may occur that render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Time Out and Time Out is not responsible for any cancellation of the Prize by the Prize Provider.
10. Jurisdiction. The Competition, and the Rules, will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.