Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited, company number 01782049 with registered offices at 1st Floor, 172 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5QR (“Time Out”) in association with EE Limited, 02382161 with registered offices at Trident Place, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW (“Prize Provider”). Please enter by filling out your details in the relevant form and you will be entered into a ballot, from which a winner will be selected at random (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at https://www.timeout.com/london/things-to-do/want-to-win-a-pair-of-tickets-to-glastonbury between 6 May 2022 and 20th May 2022 for your chance to be selected to win a pair of tickets to the sold-out Glastonbury Festival 2022 for you and one other person. (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by filling out the relevant details on the entry form at https://www.timeout.com/london/things-to-do/want-to-win-a-pair-of-tickets-to-glastonbury and you will be entered into a ballot, from which one winner will be selected at random.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Competition begins at 12:00am on 6 May 2022 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:59pm on 20th May 2022 (the “End Date”).
- The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out, the Prize Provider and Glastonbury Festival, its agents, contractors and their family members.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- The winner will be selected at random from a computer-generated ballot.
- The prize package includes two non-transferrable general admission tickets to Glastonbury Festival 2022 for the winner and a guest (the “Prize Package”).
- The winner and the guest must be aged 18 or over.
- All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
- The winner will be notified by Prize Provider within 14 days of the End Date using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner must confirm acceptance of the Prize and the full name of their guest within 24 hours of notification.
- The winner and guest may be asked to provide passport photo identification.
- Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact or provide the full name of their guest within 24 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
- The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 1st Floor, 172 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5QR or by email to email@example.com by 20th June 2022.
- Any winners details shared will be limited to surname and country only, in accordance with ASA guidelines on the EU and UK General Data Protection Regulation.
- The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize or if Glastonbury Festival refuses to accept the tickets or entry.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
- The Competition promoter is Time Out England Limited 1st Floor, 172 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5QR and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to licence all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Prize Package tickets are strictly non-transferrable. Any tickets that are found to be offered for transfer or sale will be cancelled, and the ticket holders refused admission.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- The winner and guest will be required to carry photo ID to identify themselves as the designated ticket holders at Glastonbury Festival.
- The Prize Package does not include any accommodation or transport.
- The Prize Package is subject to Glastonbury Festival’s terms and conditions athttps://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/#TCs and at https://shop.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/pages/terms-conditions.