Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. These terms and conditions (“Rules”) apply to Competition(s) featured by Time Out on its online website. By entering a Competition, entrants (“Entrant(s)” or “You”) agree to be bound by these Rules. Time Out reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on its online website. The Promoter of the Competition is Time Out Digital Limited, 4th floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8AD.
2. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition. There is no charge to register with Time Out website if you enter the competition online (internet). Entrants are responsible for the cost of their connection to the Competition web page via the Internet. Time Out does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Competition web page or website.
3. The Competition ends on Friday October 23 at 4pm British Time on (“End Date”).
4. Only one entry per person is allowed (“Entry” or “Entries”). An Entry is allowed online (“Online Entry” or “Online Entries”). Online Entries should be made online via the Internet to the Time Out website on the Competition web page and Entrants can email their respective Entry (by clearly stating in the subject header the name of the Competition to which they participate) to the following email address: email@example.com. You understand that all Entries submitted to Time Out automatically become the property of Time Out.
5. By entering the Competition You hereby warrant that all information submitted by You is true, current and complete. Time Out reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants. The contact details you provide with your Entry may be used to send any prizes so you need to make sure it is correct. Time Out does not accept responsibility for lost, damaged, invalid or illegible Entries.
6. Each Competition is open only to legal residents in the United Kingdom, who are at least the minimum age of 18 years old. Employees of Time Out, its agents, contractors and their family members, or any third party related to the administration of the Competition, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. Winners Selection: all winning Entries (“Winner(s)”) will be selected randomly from all correct Entries received by the End Date. The Winners will be contacted by telephone or email within two (2) weeks from the End Date of Competition and are required to confirm acceptance of the Prize within seven (7) days of notification. If Time Out is unable to contact a Winner or if a Winner is unable to confirm its acceptance of the Prize, Time Out reserves the right to select another Prize Winner drawn in accordance of these Rules. Time Out shall have no liability to previously selected Prize Winners who have not responded on time. Time Out reserves the right to ask the Winner to provide a proof an age and/or country of residence. Winners may be announced on Time Out website for at least thirty (30) days’ after the Prize has been awarded and as such Time Out will have the right (without additional permission) to use their names, age and town/city for that purpose and they maybe requested by Time Out to participate in post-event publicly both in paper and online.
8. Prize. The prize as described is available on the date of the publication of the Competition. There is only one Winner to the Prize. The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for the prize. In the unlikely event that the prize should become unavailable, Time Out reserves the right to substitute a prize which it reasonably determines as being of equal value.
10. Jurisdiction. The Competition, and the Rules, will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
11. All prize packages are specific to the Halloween party the entrant chooses, outlined below:
A- Secret Sundaze: VIP / queue-jump entry to the secretsundaze Carnival du Freak Halloween party for you and three friends. Drinks tokens, a crate of secretsundaze vinyl. Four x 2016 secretsundaze season passes (free entry to all secretsundaze events next year starting from NYD). Four x Full Costume Styling with hire included - Only Fools and Peacocks Halloween Styling & Costume Hire to the value of £100. Styling appointment must be before Oct 29. Disposable accessories not included.
B- Found Horror: Backstage passes to the Found Horror Series weekend for you and three friends, a VIP table and complimentary drinks worth £200. Prize is valid for Found Horror Series 2015 on Oct 30 and 31 Oct only. Travel and accommodation not included. Over 18s only, valid photo ID may be required on entry. Accepted forms of ID are an in-date passport or driving license. Admission for competition winners will be via the event guest list. Physical tickets will not be issued. Valid photo ID will be required at the guest list box office to claim free admission. Everyone may be subject to a search on entry. R.O.A.R (Refusal of Admission Reserved).
C- Club De Fromage: Entry with queue jump for you and three friends, a private area, free cloakroom and a free drink and Club de Fromage t-shirt for all. A £40 Angels voucher. Prize is valid only for Oct 31 2015. No substitutions or cash alternatives can be offered. Winners and guest must all be over 18. *Each member of the group will be able to claim one free pint of beer, a small glass of wine or a single spirit with mixer.
D- Krankbrother: VIP/queue Jump tickets you and three friends, full face painting and drinks tokens. Plus four 2016 season passes, four signed Krankbrother vinyl from Krankbrother Records and four Krankbrother Recollective CDs.
E- Coffin Dodgers: Entry with queue jump for you and three friends, a reserved table, a drink each, a basket of chicken wings, a bottle of house wine, free cloakroom and a year’s free pass to Coffin Dodgers Disco. Plus a £40 voucher for Angels. Prize is valid only for Oct 30 2015. No substitutions or cash alternatives can be offered. Winners and guest must all be over 28 and bring photo I.D to the event. To claim the food prize you must order by 9.30pm. Each member of the group will be able to claim one free pint of beer, a small glass of wine or a single spirit with mixer. Non-transferable and not valid for Halloween 2016.
F- MJ's Thriller: Halloween Party: VIP entry for you and three friends with a table and round of drinks and a £100 Lucky Chip tab. Plus entry for five people to any event at The Old Queen's Head for the festive season. Four season passes. No free entry for a sold out event. Free food and drink only valid on the day of the Michael Jackson party. If additional guests are to be added to the free ticket list after the competition date then contact must be made with the venue and approved by a member of staff. Further free entry tickets to run for 6 months. Venue hold rights to refuse entry to any attending parties of competition.