Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited, company number 01782049 with registered offices at 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY (“Time Out”) (“Prize Provider”). Please enter by filling out your details in the relevant form and you will be entered into a ballot, from which a winner will be selected at random (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at HERE between Jan 28 2020 and Mar 9 2020 for your chance to be one (1) of five (5) people selected to win a London Favourites restaurant box (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by filling out the relevant details on the entry form and you will be entered into a ballot, from which one winner will be selected at random.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITION
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on Jan 28 2020 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on Mar 9 2020 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email within 5 days of the End Date.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a computer generated ballot.
8. The prize package includes one (1) The London Favourites Restaurant Box (the “Prize Package”). Each box contains seven (7) cards, one (1) per restaurant brand. Each card entitles the user and a friend to receive 50 percent off their food bill at each of the restaurants. It is valid at the following restaurants:
- HIX (at one of the locations below):
o Hixter Bankside, 16 Great Guilford Street SE10HS
o HIX Oyster & Chop House, 36-37 Greenhill Rents, Cowcross St EC1M 6BN
o Tramshed, 32 Rivington Street, London EC2A 3LX
- Nutbourne & Rabbit, 35-37 Parkgate Rd, Battersea, London SW11 4NP
- L’Escargot, 48 Greek St, Soho, London W1D 4EF
- Louie Louie, 347 Walworth Rd, Walworth, London SE17 2AL
- Lima London, 31 Rathbone Pl, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1JH
- Flora by Lima, 14 Garrick St, Covent Garden, London WC2E 9BJ
- Salut! Restaurant Islington, 412 Essex Rd, London N1 3PJ
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Time Out England Limited and is subject to additional terms and conditions available AT THE END OF THESE T&Cs.
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to email@example.com by Apr 1 2020.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by
22. Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Each card offers a 50 percent discount on all food for two people, excluding all drinks consumed in the selected restaurants.
- Please note the HIX card will not be valid at the Soho branch after Dec 22 due to closure (card will still be available at Tramshed, Hixter, HIX Oyster & Chop House).
- The Time Out Gift Box is valid from Jan 1 2020 to Dec 31 2020.
- The box arrives by post to UK addresses only (address cannot be amended after purchase), please note the package must be signed for so please provide an address where somebody will be available to sign for your package.
- Your order will be dispatched with Royal Mail Signed For™ 2nd Class, estimated delivery time is three to five working days.
- Please be advised that orders are processed the next working day after placing order (If you order Friday it will be processed on Monday).
- Please bring the relevant gift card along with you to each restaurant to redeem the offer, offer cannot be redeemed without the voucher present.
- Please note you may only use each card once in each restaurant.
- This offer is not compatible with other promotions or promotional menus, or any other exclusions laid out specifically on the restaurant card.
- For full terms and conditions please see https://www.timeout.com/london/restaurants/time-out-table-for-two-london-favourites-box-terms-and-conditions