There's a focus on traditional Neapolitan techniques at this pizzeria on Little Ealing Lane, in south Ealing. The dough is made by hand to a passed-down family recipe and pizzas are cooked in a wood-fired oven.
Toppings range from simple margheritas and marinaras to a Sophia Loren (tomato sauce, mozzarella, aubergines, olives, grilled peppers, olive oil and basil), a Maradona (Neapolitan sausage, wild broccoli, smoked scamorza and olive oil) and a calzone del Vesuvio filled with tomato sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, Neapolitan salame, ham, olive oil and basil.
Italian ice cream also features, alongside own-made tiramisu and profiteroles. Beers are from Moretti and Peroni, and the wines are all from Italy, too.
The people of Ealing can savour traditional Italian pizza baked in a wood-fired oven. L’oro di Napoli is a family run business with over 22 years' experience.
Perfect either for a business lunch or meal with family and friends. Inspired by Italy, from the well chosen ingredients to the tempting menu which offers amazing value. We specialise in pizza, pizza fritta, panuozzo and calzone.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
|Venue name:||L'Oro di Napoli||Contact:|
6 The Quadrant
Little Ealing Lane
|Do you own this business?|
Average User Rating
5 / 5
- 5 star:363
- 4 star:1
- 3 star:0
- 2 star:1
- 1 star:0
Delicious Neapolitan pizza and food, home made desserts and genuine Italian products! On top of that there's always a wonderful customer service and very friendly atmosphere to pamper each and every single customer! Great Italian and Polish staff! One of the best and most authentic places in London to enjoy good pizza! I have become one of the regulars and highly recommend the place as it also accommodates private bookings ...
The best pizza in the town, I love it absolutely. They have best products and service and as well they have ALWAYS fresh food. If want to eat: good, fresh and tasty go to Loro'di Napoli.
I want to add that the staff is friendly and service is always outstanding.
So if you want to eat the best pizza in the town go there!!!!
This is the place Italians go to, to eat. This is also the place for everybody else, who want to experience the taste of true Italian cooking.
The best Pizza place in London so far....
Truly test of Napolitan Pizza.....
I come addictive for teasty Pizza sandwich with young broccoli and home made sausage broth from Napoli!!!
Love love love.....
Great pizza, friendly staff and lovely atmosphere. They even knocked money off our bill. Great place
If you don't try this restaurant you would be foolish, quite simply one of the best pizzas I have had, traditional Italian style, the staff and atmosphere here was second to none, I would recommend you try! I shall be back without no doubt, all served with character a smile and of course a limoncello to wash it all down. Thank you A*
I go here for Neapolitan Gold, which is what I consider to be the best and most authentic pizza in the canton of West London.
1. The chefs are proper neapolitan pizzaiolo, that is they grew up in Naples and were trained in Naples to be pizza chefs.
2. The ingredients are from Italy so i'm told, and the pizzas sure taste the same and as good as the best pizzas i used to live off, spending all my summers out in Italy growing up as a kid.
3. The wood fired oven was hand built to an exact italian specification.
4. The 'aroma' in the restaurant sure as San Siro reminds me of the Italian pizzerias i grew up with as a kid (again). So, if you don't like the smell of a wood-fired oven, which i just happen to love btw, don't move in upstairs 2 years after the restaurant opened and then complain vociferously to the council, "Sei cativo/a sei".
5. The owners, Isabella and Pino, have hearts of gold and are eager to please, but do not expect silver service because it's an authentic italian pizzeria ie. it's small and looks and feels like the italian pizzerias i grew up with as a kid (again again).
6. It has an alcohol license which probably took as long to grant as an italian local council would for some of the italian pizzerias i grew up with as a kid (again again again).
7. The bathroom facilities are immediately accessible all on the same ground floor as the restaurant area, which is wheelchair friendly. The bathroom facilities not so much but still a lot more friendly than many a restaurant in and around London.
8. The alfresco dining area is a big bonus for me as I like to sit outside in the 'fresh' air and smoke. Again, this reminds of the italian pizzerias i went to as a kid (again again again again).
So why don't I do one and go to Naples for a pizza then? Well, with London traffic as it is on a summers day, it would perhaps be quicker to fly out to Naples and buy one.. That said, I have no guarantee that the pizzeria in Naples would be as good as L'oro di Napoli's in South Ealing so I guess i'll just settle for the best pizza in West London for the time being.
+ new for 2016, the al-fresco dining area got hot + a lorra lorra lovely lights outside too, just in time for Xmas - yummy, yummy, yummy.
We live miles away but every time we visit London this is our pizza stop. Delicious and out of this world pizzas. The best we've ever had! If you haven't been then do soon!