1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries. Vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
3. Open to entry from UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Time Out and prize partners.
4. All prizes are supplied in good faith and Time Out cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellation in times or dates.
5. The closing date for receipt of entries is 11am Tuesday 3rd March 2015. Time Out is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address.
6. Winners will be notified by Time Out by email within 2 hours of the prize draw closing. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification.
7. Time Out reserves the right to refuse vouchers to any applicant and the right to withdraw access at any time and without giving reason.
8. Individuals may request the name and county of the winners of prizes by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and specifying the prize about which you are inquiring, before March 3rd 11am to: Competitions, Time Out Magazine, 4th Floor | 125 Shaftesbury Avenue | London | WC2H 8AD. By participating, you agree to the promoter providing your name and the county of your residence in response to such requests.
9. How to enter: Enter your full name and email address to be entered into the draw. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person during the promotion period. Only entries received by Time Out during the promotion period for the prize in question will be accepted.
10. The winners of the vouchers will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. The final draw will take place no later than the day after the end of the promotion. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure vouchers are allocated to capacity, in the event that there is overbooking, for whatever reason, any alternative allocation is entirely at the discretion of Time Out or partner. No guaranteed compensation is offered.
12. All prizes are for one persons only as indicated at time of entry.
13. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
14. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
15. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to cooperate in any publicity that may arise.
16. Promoter: Time Out London, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD
17. 200 vouchers are available for each £2 Tuesday lunch in the cheap eats series March 2015.
18. Pizza Pilgrims prize is only valid from 12pm until 5pm on Tuesday 17th March 2015.
19. All visitors who present a valid £2 Time Out voucher are eligible to receive a Margherita pizza at a cost of £2.
20. Pizza Pilgrims prize is not valid after 5pm, Tuesday 17th March 2015.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now