1. These terms and conditions (“Rules”) apply to Competition(s) featured by Time Out on its online website. By entering a Competition, entrants (“Entrant(s)” or “You”) agree to be bound by these Rules. Time Out reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on its online website. The Promoter of the Competition is Time Out Digital Limited, 4th floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8AD.
2. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition. There is no charge to register with Time Out website if you enter the competition online (internet). Entrants are responsible for the cost of their connection to the Competition web page via the Internet. Time Out does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Competition web page or website.
3. The Competition starts on Thursday July 27 2015 (“Start Date”), and ends on Wednesday September 23 2015 at 11.45pm British Time on (“End Date”).
4. Only one entry per person is allowed (“Entry” or “Entries”). An Entry is allowed online (“Online Entry” or “Online Entries”). Online Entries should be made online via the Internet to the Time Out website on the Competition web page and Entrants can email their respective Entry (by clearly stating in the subject header the name of the Competition to which they participate) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You understand that all Entries submitted to Time Out automatically become the property of Time Out.
5. By entering the Competition You hereby warrant that all information submitted by You is true, current and complete. Time Out reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants. The contact details you provide with your Entry may be used to send any prizes so you need to make sure it is correct. Time Out does not accept responsibility for lost, damaged, invalid or illegible Entries.
6. Each Competition is open only to legal residents in the United Kingdom, who are at least the minimum age of 18 years old. Employees of Time Out, its agents, contractors and their family members, or any third party related to the administration of the Competition, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. Winners Selection: all winning Entries (“Winner(s)”) will be selected randomly from all correct Entries received by the End Date. The Winners will be contacted by Time Out by telephone or email within two (2) weeks from the End Date of Competition and are required to confirm acceptance of the Prize within seven (7) days of notification. If Time Out is unable to contact a Winner or if a Winner is unable to confirm its acceptance of the Prize, Time Out reserves the right to select another Prize Winner drawn in accordance of these Rules. Time Out shall have no liability to previously selected Prize Winners who have not responded on time. Time Out reserves the right to ask the Winner to provide a proof an age and/or country of residence. Winners may be announced on Time Out website for at least thirty (30) days’ after the Prize has been awarded and as such Time Out will have the right (without additional permission) to use their names, age and town/city for that purpose and they maybe requested by Time Out to participate in post-event publicly both in paper and online.
8. Prize. The prize as described is available on the date of the publication of the Competition. There is only one Winner to the Prize. The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for the prize. In the unlikely event that the prize should become unavailable, Time Out reserves the right to substitute a prize which it reasonably determines as being of equal value. The prize provider is Lemonade and Laughing Gas and Blanch and Shock (“Prize Provider”).
10. Jurisdiction. The Competition, and the Rules, will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
11. All entries must be received by 23 of September 2015. Only one entry per person. No responsibility will be accepted for lost or delayed entries.
12. The Owls are Not What They Seem prize is only valid for the night and sitting specified in the competition and cannot be commuted to a different night or different sitting.
13. We can make arrangements to cater for most dietary requirements but cannot guarantee a like for like substitution of every element of a dish. If you are notified of winning the competition we will ask for dietary information for those attending.
14. Changes to booking details cannot be made less than 48 hours in advance of your sitting.
15. The prize includes entry to the Diner and a free cocktail, as with a normal Diner ticket. Thereafter drinks are available from our pay bars.
16. Over 18s only
17. Please note this production is not in any way sponsored or endorsed by David Lynch, the Twin Peaks television series, or ShowTime.
Located in the heart of London’s China Town with an imposing exterior and an expansive inside decorated with water features, Er Mei is a Szechuan restaurant that gives its customers a real taste of the Orient. Known for its use of spices, Sichuan cuisine is flavour-packed, with lots of pepper, chilli, garlic and ginger. The menu here is extensive and not just for beginners. Specialising in food from the region, most items have more than a touch of spice. Try hot and sour soup to start followed by kong pao king prawn with dry red chilli and cashew nuts. There’s also more adventurous dishes on the menu such as pigs’ kidney with black fungus and pickled chilli. You can also opt for a Sichuan hot pot full of soup that you can add your own array of ingredients to and watch it bubble away (for a minim of two people).
Venue says: “We are excited to introduce our new loyalty card, £50 cash to spend after 10 stamps collected!”