A new concept of 'in-cinema dining' at the Odeon cinema in the Whiteleys shopping centre. A 'finger, fork and spoon' menu designed by Le Café Anglais chef Rowley Leigh features dishes such as salsify fritters with aioli, venison chilli and passion fruit cheesecake, and can be ordered from your cinema seat at any point during the film screening. Odeon promises food will be placed on 'sound proof tables' to ensure minimal disruption to other viewers.
|Venue name:||The Lounge At Odeon||Contact:|
Whiteleys Shopping Centre
|Transport:||Tube: Bayswater or Queensway tube|
|Do you own this business?|
- Overblown in almost every respect (not only its giant ape), 'Kong: Skull Island' is the kind of Hollywood fever dream that, in its first few minutes alone, throws at you a WWII bomber crash, a sizzling montage of Cold War nuclear escalation and a ...Read more
- The virtue of courage is high up on the list of Disney princess must-haves (just below kindness, beauty and a strapping prince in tight trousers). And three cheers for director Bill Condon and star Emma Watson for having the courage to make a live...Read more
- A prodigiously talented cast is drowned out by a cacophony of gunshots in ‘High-Rise’ director Ben Wheatley’s entertainingly absurd riff on a ‘Reservoir Dogs’-style crooks ’n’ quips caper. It's the kind of guns-blazing free-for-all that might be d...Read more
- America lies on the brink of ruin in this bleak and bruising comic-book road movie. It’s 2029 and Logan aka James Howlett aka The Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) is working as a limo driver in El Paso, Texas, occasionally hopping over the Mexican border ...Read more
- There may be intelligent life hidden on Mars, but there’s precious little of it hidden in Hollywood if this feeble ‘Alien’ clone is anything to go by. Exactly how this clunky, by-the-numbers sci-fi horror managed to blast free of the DVD bin and e...Read more
Average User Rating
3.9 / 5
- 5 star:3
- 4 star:1
- 3 star:2
- 2 star:1
- 1 star:0
it was the first time to be in the Lounge in Odeon at Bayswater. i got the best experience ever. basically i dont eat food outside that much. i been there with my friends. we been there to have food and drinks only we enjoyed a lot. the service staff are very good and food was excellent and the cocktail was great. i have to mention one name Miss Ileana who made our day fantastic. she is very kind, willing to help and always smiley. i will recomend my friend
Really pleased with my recent trip to The Lounge, seats were awesome and food was good. All round a good night out and would go back again next year.
I really enjoyed the Odeon Lounge experience. The food was great, it was presented well and everything was delicious! A great evening! Will definitely go back!
This cinema experience is definitely not worth the money. On arrival the bar is pretty slick, the seats are large and comfy and I felt really pleased that I had given it a try... Then the food came. They claim to have a great chef who has created this "foodie" menu. I don't know how any chef worth his salt could let food like that leave the kitchen. It wasn't fit for McDonalds let alone a place that is charging £13 for the driest bun a hot dog has ever seen with the most minimal scoop of chilli con carne on top. £13 for a sushi platter again disappointed with a unbelievably small portion. I was wondering if they were actually having a laugh at our expense. The "fillet" beef sliders, obviously from the same dry bun company that the hot dog came from, they were the size of canapés priced at £15. A few other disappointments later and the bill came to a shocking £95!!! We hadn't eaten before we came and were still starving. I left with a sick feeling of having just flushed a total of £140 down the toilet. my advice would be eat before and got to enjoy the seats.