1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. 1) Signed memorabilia from Lawrence Dallaglio includes the current England shirt and one hardback book. Both the shirt and book can be personalised on request.
3) The Baglioni Hotel offer is subject to availability and valid until 31st December 2013
A bespoke men's tailor situated in the creative district of Shoreditch and easily reached from the overground station. The shop is simply, but stylishly decorated in shades of black and white, with a few ready-made pieces hung up or on mannequins to show-off the quality of their workmanship. Here you can have a suit or shirt made to order, with a vast range of styles, weaves and colours to choose from. Initial shirt orders must be made for a minimum of three, and the suits require multiple appointments over a period of six to eight weeks.
Venue says: “Exclusive Time Out offer: receive a free custom-made shirt worth £125 with the purchase of a two-piece suit. Limited time only.”