1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is 20 June 2014 at 11.45pm. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date. The prize must be claimed within seven days of notification. Failure to confirm the prize will result in forfeit of the prize and another winner will be drawn.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Digital Ltd, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
1. There is one prize on offer which consists of:
- One night's stay for two at South Place Hotel and a two course brunch for two. Voucher is valid for six months from the time of issue and the winner can book their stay at any time, pending availability, for either a Saturday or a Sunday night.
- Searcy's lunch for two to be claimed by 31 August 2014. The approximate value of the lunch is £90.
- One 5010.2677 Links of London Wimbledon Tennis Bracelet RRP £120.
2. Prizes to be collected from each retailer – South Place Hotel, Searcy's Champagne Bar and Links of London – at One New Change.
3. Winners must arrange their own transport to and from all venues associated with the prize and no additional costs will be covered by Land Securities (owners of One New Change), South Place Hotel, Searcy's Champagne Bar or Links of London.
4. Prizes are not transferable and no cash or other alternative can be offered in exchange for prizes.
5. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.