Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Opsh (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form between November 11 2015 and December 14 2015 for your chance to be selected to win return flights for two people from London to Dublin, a two-night B&B stay with dinner at the Gibson hotel, a tour of Teeling’s Whiskey Distillery and a £300 voucher for Opsh.com (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.The Competition begins at 12.15am on November 11 2015 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on December 14 2015 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email within two (2) days from the End Date of Competition.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes return flights for two people from London to Dublin, a two-night B&B stay with dinner at the Gibson hotel, a tour of Teeling’s Whiskey Distillery and a £300 voucher for Opsh.com (the “Prize Package”)
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry
10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Opsh.
13.The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winner may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4thFloor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 11 2016.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to redeem the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
24. The prize package includes:
- Return flights from London to Dublin for you and one friend to be booked before January 30 2016 for a set date in 2016.
- A two-night B&B stay with dinner at the gibson hotel.
- A tour of Teeling’s Whiskey Distillery.
- A £300 voucher for Opsh.com
25. Winner will be announced and notified by email.
26. Additional costs are the responsibility of the winner.
27. No parts of the prize package may be substituted, transferred or on-sold.
28. Mc Ginn Sisters Ltd may by its sole discretion disqualify any entrant who it believes has attempted to or has subverted the registration and entry process.
29. Employees of Mc Ginn Sisters Ltd, or any of the businesses supplying a prize, are not eligible to enter.
30. The prize is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. The Promoter and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries nor for any problems with any computer network, lines, servers, Internet providers or traffic congestion on any computer network, including any injury or damage to a participant or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
31. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, entrants agree that their name, town/suburb and photograph may be used for publicity purposes in connection with this promotion in any media, without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
32. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. Entrants must be resident in the UK.
34. Entrant must enter based on Opsh.com’s directions.
36. The Promoter and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is sustained (directly or indirectly) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winners in connection with entering this competition or accepting any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, legal impossibility or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in it’s sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.