- Moomin plush toy from The Moomin Shop (worth £25)
- One Series Reebok trainers from Reebok (worth £90)
- Lulu Guinness bag from Lulu Guinness (worth £395)
- Reno OC Varsity Jacket from Opening Ceremony (worth £280)
- Artemisia gift set from Penhaligon's (worth £105)
- Oliver Sweeney wash bag worth £149
- Credit for £50 worth of sweets of your choice at Spun Candy
For your chance to win, just answer the question below.Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at midnight on December 9 2013.
Mad World Fancy Dress and Costume Hire
This vast dungeon (well, it's in a basement) of a fancy dress store offers a stellar personal service. Staff will help you navigate some 35,000 costumes, from a sleek ant to a fuzzy Orvill duck, and then assist in piecing together a unique outfit for sale or hire. Mad World is a great stop for period costumes, character fancy dress (they have everyone from Ron Burgandy to Rainbow's Bungle) and seasonal events such as halloween. Their get-ups are so on point that TV and movie production companies use them, too. They also stock balloons and costume accessories, such as wigs, swords and more, and there's another Mad World store in Charing Cross.