- Moomin plush toy from The Moomin Shop (worth £25)
- One Series Reebok trainers from Reebok (worth £90)
- Lulu Guinness bag from Lulu Guinness (worth £395)
- Reno OC Varsity Jacket from Opening Ceremony (worth £280)
- Artemisia gift set from Penhaligon's (worth £105)
- Oliver Sweeney wash bag worth £149
- Credit for £50 worth of sweets of your choice at Spun Candy
For your chance to win, just answer the question below.Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at midnight on December 9 2013.
Guys and Dolls Parlour
This beauty spot just off Brick Lane opened late 2013 under the patronage of LA-trained primper-to-the-stars Shimol Kanuga. Done up like a 1950s parlour, Guys and Dolls offers a whole range of top-to-toe services, with the most popular (with both men and women) being the waxes. A hi-tec, low-temperature Lycon wax starts from £8 and promises to remove even the shortest, finest hairs and leave you silky smooth. Manicures are also a popular option, with gel polishes available. Owner Shimol is friendly and knowledgeable, with a wealth of aftercare tips to help you get the best out of your treatments. A nice neighbourhood salon.