The Great British Summer event, from Land Securities, is bringing Centre Court to the capital with its annual free outdoor screenings of the Wimbledon tennis championships. This year the roof terrace at One New Change in St Paul's joins three other central London locations – Cardinal Place in Victoria, New Street Square in Holborn and Thomas More Square in Wapping. To celebrate, One New Change has teamed up with South Place Hotel, Searcy’s Champagne Bar and Links of London to offer a luxury stay in the heart of the City.
What you could win
The lucky winner will be treated to a one night stay for two at the South Place Hotel in the heart of the City, along with a two course brunch for two including bottomless Bloody Marys, Prosecco or Bellinis. This great prize also includes a light summer lunch for two accompanied by champagne and macaroons courtesy of Searcy’s Champagne Bar. Finally your weekend will end with a sparkle in the form of a yellow gold vermeil Wimbledon bracelet, thanks to Links of London, the official Wimbledon licensee for jewellery and precious gifts.
How to enter...
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize, just answer the question below correctly and you’ll be entered into the competition.
You might also like
- WIN dinner for two at one of Taste of London’s top restaurants
- Time Out Card competition: Win a private dinner aboard the luxury Sunborn Yacht
- Time Out Card competition: Private screening of 'Two Days, One Night' at the ICA
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to Lail Arad's single launch at St Pancras Old Church
- Time Out Card competition: Exclusive invitation to live music at the Phoenix Artist Club