To celebrate the launch of The Dallaglio Foundation pop-up exhibition in Kingly Court, Carnaby, one lucky Time Out reader will win:
- an England rugby shirt signed by Lawrence Dallaglio
- a signed hardback copy of Dallaglio's book ‘It’s in the Blood: My Life’,
- a luxury two-night stay at The Baglioni Hotel London, including breakfast (valid until the end of the year)
- dinner at a restaurant of your choice in Carnaby
- £500 shopping vouchers to spend at stores of your choice in Carnaby
Created by the legendary English rugby player Lawrence Dallaglio, the Role Model Exhibition is designed to encourage young people to make positive life choices and to follow their dreams and ambitions. See the free exhibition for yourself from Oct 2-19 2013.
For your chance to win, just answer the question below. Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at midnight on October 13 2013.
The slick London studio belonging to the British design company Alfie Douglas. Amongst the minimalist decor, collection of thriving ferns and busy craftsmen, members of the public can browse the collection of bags. Given the elegance of the workspace, it's unsurprising that Alfie Douglas's designs are sleek and simple, no doubt wooing fans of Cos. Bags on offer feature satchels, handbags and rucksacks, plus a few accessories to boot. Occasionally the studio will open at weekends, when there are events such as London Fashion Week or for sample sales. See their website for further details.
Venue says: “AD x Edit.Tokyo pop-up, now ongoing through summer 2017!”