Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
Time Out Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This prize draw is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Nimax Theatres (“Prize Provider”) Please enter by leaving a review of 'Hand To God' using the hashtag #handtogod and you will be entered into a ballot, from which a winner will be selected at random (the “Entry”) Submit your Entry by leaving your review here between Monday March 28 2016 and Monday April 4 2016 for your chance to be selected to win £100 of theatre vouchers (“Prize Draw”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by leaving a review of 'Hand To God' using the hashtag #handtogodoffer and you will be entered into a ballot, from which one winner will be selected at random.
PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Prize Draw begins at 12.15am on Monday March 28 2016 (the “Start Date”) The Prize Draw closes at 11:45pm on Monday April 4 2016 (the “End Date”).
1. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
2. Multiple entries will not be accepted. 3. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Prize Draw and agree to these Prize Draw rules (“Rules”) Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Prize Draw at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
4. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Prize Draw remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Prize Draw, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
5. The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or before Friday April 8 2016.
6. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the Entries. 7. The prize package includes £100 of theatre vouchers (“Prize Package”)
8. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
9. The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
10. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
11. The Prize Package will be provided by Nimax Theatres and is subject to their terms and conditions available here.
12. The winner will be notified using the contact information used while leaving their Entry. The Winner may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
13. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which prize draw you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to Prize Draws@timeout.com by May 4 2016
14. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
16. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
18. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This Prize Draw and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Prize Draw.
22. The Prize Draw promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London, and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.