Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. These terms and conditions (“Rules”) apply to Competition(s) featured by Time Out on its online website. By entering a Competition, entrants (“Entrant(s)” or “You”) agree to be bound by these Rules. Time Out reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on its online website. The Promoter of the Competition is Time Out Digital Limited, 4th floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8AD.
2. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition. There is no charge to register with Time Out website if you enter the competition online (internet). Entrants are responsible for the cost of their connection to the Competition web page via the Internet. Time Out does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Competition web page or website.
3. The Competition starts on Monday May 19 (“Start Date”), and ends on Monday June 22 2015 at 11.45pm British Time on (“End Date”).
4. Only one entry per person is allowed (“Entry” or “Entries”). An Entry is allowed online (“Online Entry” or “Online Entries”). Online Entries should be made online via the Internet to the Time Out website on the Competition web page and Entrants should email their respective Entry (by clearly stating in the subject header the name of the Competition to which they participate to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You understand that all Entries submitted to Time Out automatically become the property of Time Out.
5. By entering the Competition You hereby warrant that all information submitted by You is true, current and complete. Time Out reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants. The contact details you provide with your Entry maybe used to send any prizes so you need to make sure it is correct. Time Out does not accept responsibility for lost, damages, invalid or illegible Entries.
6. Each Competition is open only to legal residents in the United Kingdom, who are at least the minimum age of 18 years old. Employees of Time Out, its agents, contractors and their family members, or any third party related to the administration of the Competition, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. Winners Selection: all winning Entries (“Winner(s)”) will be selected randomly from all Entries received by the End Date. The Winners will be contacted by Time Out by telephone or email within two (2) weeks from the End Date of Competition and are required to confirm acceptance of the Prize within seven (7) days of notification. If Time Out is unable to contact a Winner or if a Winner is unable to confirm its acceptance of the Prize, Time Out reserves the right to select another Prize Winner drawn in accordance of these Rules. Time Out shall have no liability to previously selected Prize Winners who have not responded on time. Time Out reserves the right to ask the Winner to provide a proof an age and/or country of residence. Winners may be announced on Time Out website for at least thirty (30) days’ after the Prize has been awarded and as such Time Out will have the right (without additional permission) to use their names, age and town/city for that purpose and they maybe requested by Time Out to participate in post-event publicly both in paper and online.
8. Prize. The prize as described is available on the date of the publication of the Competition. There is only one Winner to the Prize. The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for the prize. In the unlikely event that the prize should become unavailable, Time Out reserves the right to substitute a prize which it reasonably determines as being of equal value. The prize provider is Tourism Ireland (“Prize Provider”). The Winner will receive a trip for two to Northern Ireland (the “Prize”). The prize can be redeemed from Tourism Ireland between 22 June and 22 July 2015. Events may occur that render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Time Out and Time Out is not responsible for any cancellation of the Prize by the Prize Provider.
10. Jurisdiction. The Competition, and the Rules, will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
11. Tourism Ireland terms and conditions:
- This draw is not open to employees of Tourism Ireland or Barbican Centre, their families, or any agency working directly on this project.
- All entrants and winners must be residents of Great Britain and be aged 18 or over at the time of the draw.
- Flight details and tickets will be emailed to the competition winner.
- Prize will be drawn at random from the total entries at the date of closure. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No purchase is necessary. Enter from 18/05/2015 to 22/06/2015
- Tourism Ireland is not responsible for costs resulting from cancellation or delays to transportation services.
- Travel insurance not included.
- Prize as described and arranged as one package- elements of the arrangement cannot be used separately or individually (e.g. using flights for one date and accommodation for another).
- The prize consists of:
Return flights from mainland Britain (from the winner’s most convenient airport) to Belfast (or Dublin if this is most suitable for the prize-winner’s departure airport) on either 31st July – 2nd August or 7th – 9th August 2015 depending on availability. The flights will be in economy class and will include one-checked in bag per passenger and check-in fees.
Two night stay in a 4* or 5* hotel close to Enniskillen. The room type will be classic double or twin for two nights. Car hire whilst in Northern Ireland
Irish breakfast each morning.
Standard dinner on one evening at the hotel.
Two tickets to Happy Days Enniskillen International Beckett Festival. These tickets are only valid for the specific performances to which they are granted.
- All prizes can be redeemed from 31st July – 2nd August or 7th – 9th August 2015 only. Any changes made after the arrangement has been confirmed will be at the expense of the prizewinner. On Course Travel will liaise with the prizewinners on behalf of Tourism Ireland. Tickets/vouchers and confirmed itinerary to be sent to prizewinners 10-14 days before departure.
- The prizes are correct at the time of going to press, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
- Note that no transfer will be included in this prize. Car hire will be provided, but no alternative to this will be provided as part of the prize.
- The draw closes on the 22 June 2015 with the draw-taking place on the 23 June 2015 The winner will be notified by email after this date.
- By entering this draw, you agree to participate in any promotional activities connected with the prize draw, should you be the winner.
- There is no cash prize alternative available.
- By entering this draw, you agree that the information provided by you may be used by us for the administration of this draw, and we may also use the information to carry out research about this competition. By opting in to receive information from Tourism Ireland you consent to Tourism Ireland using your contact information to contact you about promotions and other matters that might be of interest to you.
- Results can be obtained by writing to the promoter.
- Promoter: Tourism Ireland, Nations House, 103 Wigmore Street, London, W1U 1QS
- The prizewinner must be claimed within 28 days of notification of the prize. To claim the prizewinner must reply to the correspondence Tourism Ireland send to notify the prizewinner of their prize.