Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
3. Open to entry from UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Time Out and prize partners.
4. All prizes are supplied in good faith and Time Out cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellation in times or dates.
5. The closing date for receipt of entries is midnight on Thursday July 11. Time Out is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address.
6. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
7. Winners will be notified by Time Out by email within 24 hours of the prize draw closing. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification. Winners must confirm acceptance of the prize by email no later than midday on Monday July 15. Prizes not claimed by this time will be reallocated.
8. Time Out reserves the right to refuse tickets to any applicant and the right to withdraw access at any time and without giving reason.
9. Individuals may request the name and county of the winners of prizes by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and specifying the prize about which you are inquiring, before Tuesday July 16 to: Competitions, Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. By participating, you agree to the promoter providing your name and the county of your residence in response to such requests.
10. How to enter: Enter your full name and email address to be entered into the draw. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per prize during the promotion period. Only entries received by Time Out during the promotion period for the prize in question will be accepted.
11. The winners of the tickets will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. The final draw will take place no later than the day after the end of the promotion. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received for each of the five London locations (North, East South, West, Central).
12. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure tickets are allocated to capacity, in the event that there is overbooking, for whatever reason, any alternative ticket allocation is entirely at the discretion of Time Out or Punchdrunk management. No guaranteed compensation is offered.
13. All prizes are for one person only. After the initiation process winners will be asked to invite a friend along to Temple Studios, 31 London Street, W2 1DJ.
14. Winners will need to be available on the morning of July 16 at one of the following underground stations: Angel, Dalston Junction, Vauxhall, Notting Hill or Goodge Street.
15. Winners and their guest will need to be available on July 30 or 31 or August 1, 6 or 7. Tickets are not exchangeable, if winners are unable to attend these dates the prizes will be reallocated.
16. There will be 10 tickets (5 pairs) for performances on each of the following evenings: July 30, July 31, August 1, August 6 and August 7. You and a guest will attend a performance and then get acces to the full performance of 'Punchdrunk: The Drowned Man'.
17. Winners will need valid photo ID to collect prize.
18. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agreeto receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
19. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
20. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to cooperate in any publicity that may arise.
21. Promoter: Time Out London, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.