Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited (“Time Out”) in association with English National Opera (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at INSERT URL between 04/09/2017 and 15/09/2017 for your chance to be selected to win a top prize of a box for four people at a performance of Aida at the London Coliseum, 1x bottle of champagne and a sharing platter. The runner up will win 3 x pairs of top price tickets to a performance of Aida at the London Coliseum.
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on 04/09/2017 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on 15/09/2017 (the “End Date”).
The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
Multiple entries will not be accepted.
By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or before 16/09/2017.
The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
The prize package includes a box for four people at a performance of Aida at the London Coliseum, 1x bottle of champagne and a sharing platter. The runner up will win 3 x pairs of top price tickets to a performance of Aida at the London Coliseum (the “Prize Package”).
All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
The Prize Package will be provided by English National Opera and is subject to their terms and conditions available at https://www.eno.org/terms-and-conditions/
The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to email@example.com by 15/10/2017.
Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by
Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
The Competition promoter is Time Out England Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. VIP Prize consists of a box for four people at a performance of Aida at the London Coliseum, 1x bottle of champagne and a sharing platter.
2. Runner up prize consists of 3 x pairs of top price tickets to a performance of Aida at the London Coliseum.
3. Available on October 19, 31 or November 10, 2017, performances only, subject to availability.
4. Open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, except employees of the promoter (English National Opera), their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
5. Tickets cannot be exchanged for another production.
6. VIP and Runner up prizes do not include any travel, accommodation or expenses. No cash alternative.
7. E-tickets will be emailed to the winners once they have confirmed acceptance.
8. This prize applies to individuals, not companies and you must not sell tickets to another person.
9. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
10. For full ENO terms and conditions, please visit https://www.eno.org/terms-and-conditions.
11. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
12. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this competition.
13. Promoter: English National Opera, London Coliseum, St Martin’s Lane, London, WC2N 4ES. Registered Charity No. 257210.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now