(1) Tickets are subject to availability and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis via the booking link on the website.
(2) Only Time Out Cardholders with a valid membership are entitled to book tickets.
(3) Users who successfully claim tickets must print them or have them available to view on a mobile device on the day of the event.
(4) Failure to provide a ticket may result in the person being turned away from the event.
(5) No cash alternative.
(6) No late admittance.
(7) In the event of an event being cancelled, changed or relocated, Time Out retains no responsibility. No form of compensation, financial or otherwise will be given, but Time Out may offer an alternative at their discretion.
(8) Tickets may not under any circumstances be resold for financial or any other material gain.
(9) Each ticket is valid for:
i. Entry to the Coffee Music Project Final on Tuesday April 5 at 229.
Voodoo Ray's Camden
Voodoo Ray’s first made a name for itself by serving seriously delicious pizza by the slice to drunk Dalston revellers. The hours are more early-morning than late-night, the slices are gigantic and the menu reads like an arty acid trip – think Rubenesque, The Full Moon Slice and Shrooms!. Which is why this new Camden Market branch feels like it’s landed in the perfect location, an area slowly regaining hip currency. A bit disappointing then, that on a midweek visit closing time was 8pm and, with 45 minutes to go, they’d pretty much run out of slices. Luckily, the staff are so lovely they offered to stay open late and make a 22-inch pizza from scratch. It was split into three different flavours, and the best by miles was King Tubby, an inventive mix of fennel-infused sausage, crispy kale and sweet, caramelised onion. Less good was Green Velvet, laden with lovely squishy artichoke hearts but a bit too heavy on the mozzarella. The base, too, could have been crisper. But maybe I just wasn’t drunk enough. Given that, my tip would be to get on the sauce and go on the weekend, when Ray’s stays open till midnight.
Venue says: “Love pizza? Hate moving? We got you. Get our 15-inch pies delivered to your door - order now!”
You might also like
- BBL Trophy Semi-Finals Time Out Card terms and conditions
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to 'Raleigh Ritchie Presents' at the Prince Charles Cinema
- Review 'Eddie The Eagle' and Win a Movado Watch
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival Reunion at Koko
- Time Out Card competition: Win a private preview screening with the Doc 'n Roll Film Festival