Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited, company number 01782049 with registered offices at 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY (“Time Out”) in association with MSC Cruises S.A., headquartered in Avenue Eugène-Pittard 40, Geneva, Switzerland, registered for tax purposes under number 060.667.071 (CHE-112.808.357) (“Prize Provider”) (together the “Promoters”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at INSERT URL between Feb 11 2020 and Mar 11 2020 for your chance to be selected to win a seven-night (7) cruise in the Mediterranean for a family of four (4) (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on Feb 11 2020 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on Mar 11 2020 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by the Promoters by telephone or email within 5 days of the End Date.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package (the “Prize Package”) includes:
• A Seven-night (7) cruise on an MSC Cruises ship in the Mediterranean
• Available for 2 adults and 2 children (under 17 years old) sharing one cabin
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by MSC Cruises S.A. and is subject to their terms and conditions available AT THE END OF THESE T&Cs.
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Apr 11 2020.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
24. The Competition promoters are Time Out and the Prize Provider. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The prize is a seven-night (7) cruise in the Mediterranean for two adults, 2 children under 17 years of ages with MSC Cruises to be taken between 1st May 2020 and 27th October 2020.
• All 4 passengers (2 adults, 2 children) are required to share one cabin
• The prize is on a cruise only basis and does not include flights, drinks packages or any additional onboard paid for services.
• The prize is for 2 adults, 2 children under 17 years of age at the time of travel sharing one balcony category cabin.
• The prize excludes items of a personal nature and any additional expenses such as the bar / spa tariff etc must be paid for by the prize winner. The prize does not include insurance.
• The winner will be notified within 5 days of End Date and full details of how to book will be given at that time.
• The prize is capacity controlled, non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. The winner cannot transfer the prize to another person. There are no cash or credit alternatives to the specified prizes. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
• Winner will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer.