Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited, company number 01782049 with regis-tered offices at 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY (“Time Out”). Please enter by filling out your details in the relevant form and you will be entered into a ballot, from which 10 winners will be selected at random every week until Dec 15 2020 (the “Entry”).
Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found only between Nov 12 2020 and Dec 15 2020 and you could be in with a one (1) in ten (10) chance to win a £20 Uber gift card (the “Competition”). There are fifty (50) Uber gift cards to be won in total. (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by filling out the relevant details on the entry form and you will be entered into a ballot, from which ten (10) winners will be selected at random.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.The Competition begins at 12.15am on Nov 12 2020 (the “Start Date”). The Competi-tion dates for each weekly competition is:
- 12.15am Nov 12 to 11.45pm Nov 18 2020
- 12.15am Nov 19 to 11.45pm Nov 25 2020
- 12.15am Nov 26 to 11.45pm Dec 2 2020
- 12.15am Dec 3 to 11.45pm Dec 9 2020
- 12.15am Dec 10 to 11.45pm Dec 15 2020
The closing date for the final week is 11.45pm on Dec 15 2020 (the “End Date”).
- The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out, its agents, contractors, and their family members.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their pub-lications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- The winners will be notified by the Promoters by telephone or email within 5 days of the End Date.
- The winners will be selected at random from a computer generated ballot.
- The prize package includes one (1) £20 Uber gift card. Each week, there are a total of (10) ten gift cards to be won by (10) ten winners. There are fifty (50) Uber gift cards to be won by fifty (50) winners in total (“Prize Package”).
- All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photo-graph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
- The Prize Package will be provided by Time Out England Limited and is subject to additional terms and conditions available AT THE END OF THESE T&Cs.
- The winners will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their En-try. The winners may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alter-native winner.
- The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped ad-dressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to email@example.com by Jan 1 2021.
- Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not lim-ited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and which prevents Time Out from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and sub-ject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by
- Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
- The Competition promoters are Time Out and Uber for Business. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- There are fifty (50) winners in total. Each winner will receive one (1) Uber £20 gift card.
- Winners must enter the gift card PIN for their personal Uber accounts to redeem the credit. Gift cards can only be redeemed on their Uber accounts. Uber gift cards are valid for 12 months from activation date. The gift card vouchers will be delivered by email.