Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
To begin, look at this page on your smartphone.
1. Above, you will see a black screen with the YouTube icon next to the play icon.
2. Click on the word TUBE.
3. This will open up the YouTube app. Then click on the goggle icon.
4. The screen should then split into two halves. The smartphone is now ready to be inserted into the Google Cardboard goggles.
5. Slip your smartphone into the back of the goggles (there is a gap between the very back of the headset and the main body of the box with the lenses in).
6. You are now ready to put the goggles up to your eyes and immerse yourself in the action.
TIP If you wear glasses, you may find it easier to watch without them. Try with and without if that helps.