Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Movado Group, Inc. (“Movado”). We want you to leave a review of the films in question on the Time Out website (the “Time Out Website”) to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by writing a review and then filling out the entry form found at www.timeout.com/cardmovado between January 18 2016 and February 10 2016 for your chance to be selected to win a Movado watch from the Museum collection, featuring a black leather strap and two tone round black dial (the “Competition”).
The Competition is to be entered by Time Out Cardholders only. By entering this Competition, you are confirming that you are a Time Out Cardholder and accept our Terms and Conditions as set out below and those attached to the purchase of the Time Out Card. If you are not a Time Out Cardholder or do not accept both sets of Terms and Conditions, you must leave this website immediately.
HOW IT WORKS
After the end of the Competition, a panel of judges (the “Judges”) will select their favourite Entry from those submitted, which fulfil the required criteria. They will base their decision on the Entry’s style, substance and form.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12:15am on 18th January 2016 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on February 10 2016 (the “End Date”).
- The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and Movado, its agents, contractors and their family members.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- When leaving reviews on the Website, Entrants will be subject to the Website Terms and Conditions, which can be found at: http://www.timeout.com/london/terms.
- The winners will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or by Thursday February 11 (the “Date of Notification”).
- The winners will be selected based on the style, substance and form of their Entry at random from a ballot which comprises all the eligible Entries.
- The prize package includes one Movado watch from the Museum collection, featuring a black leather strap and two tone round black dial (the “Prize Package”).
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
- The Prize Package will be provided by Time Out.
- The Prize Package will be subject to a two-year limited warranty provided by Movado; the details of which are set out below.
- The winners will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winners may be asked to provide identification. Any winners who are not contactable or who fail to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
- The Prize Package will be sent to the winners via Royal Mail within 4 weeks of the Date of Notification. Time Out will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that occurs from when the Prize Package leaves Time Out’s possession to when it arrives at the address supplied by the winners.
- The name of any winners may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winners’ details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 20 2016.
- The Judges’ selection of the winners is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and Movado reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or Movado and which prevents Time Out and/or Movado from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor Movado will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
- The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS – TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Movado will, within two (2) years from the date of purchase, repair or replace (at Movado’s option) the movement of your Movado watch free of charge if such movement proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
- The finish on Movado galvanic gold-plated, ion-plated and PVD-finished watches will be warranted for a period of five (5) years against flaking and peeling only; scratching/erosion due to normal wear and tear is not covered. The case and/or bracelet will be refinished or replaced (at Movado’s option) should such finish prove to be defective in material workmanship.
- This warranty does not cover batteries, straps or crystals, nor does it cover damage arising from normal wear, scratches, accidents or misuse, or from any alteration, service or repair performed by any party other than Movado Watch Company or one of its authorised service centres.
- This warranty is valid if won as part of the Prize Package, as evidenced by a valid warranty card. To be valid (for watches purchased from any authorised dealer in North America), the warranty card must be embossed with the name of the Authorised Movado Dealer, as well as dated and signed by that dealer. To be valid (for watches purchased from any authorised dealer outside North America) the warranty card must be duly completed, dated and stamped by the authorised Movado Jeweller.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have additional legal rights under applicable law which may vary from State to State and Country to Country, and which are not affected by the terms of this warranty.
- Please address any Movado Warranty claim to one of the Movado authorised service centres listed at http://www.mgiservice.com/movado for the most current and complete worldwide list.