Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
Time Out Competition Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited (“Time Out”) in association with the Zoological Society of London (ZSL) on behalf of #ONELESS (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at https://cloud.info.timeout.com/oneless between Sep 3 2019 and Oct 6 2019 for your chance to be selected to win a #OneLess experience, including 2 tickets to ZSL London Zoo, 2 tickets to the Wildlife Photographer of the Year Exhibition at the Natural History Museum, a £150 voucher at Polpo Soho and a limited edition bag from Carnaby, a 2 nights stay at The Rubens at the Palace, and 2 limited edition refillable water bottles. (the “competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on Sep 3 2019 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on Oct 6 2019 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by the Prize Provider by telephone or email within 72 hours of the End Date.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes 2 refillable water bottles, 2 tickets to ZSL London Zoo, 2 tickets to the Wildlife Photographer of the Year Exhibition at the Natural History Museum, a £150 voucher at Polpo Soho and a limited edition bag from Carnaby, a 2 nights stay at The Rubens at the Palace. (the “Prize Package”).
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by ZSL, CARNABY, NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM, THE RUBENS AT THE PALACE and is subject to their terms and conditions available at THE END OF THESE T&Cs.
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternate winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to email@example.com by Nov 6 2019.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value or to cancel the offer.
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out England Limited 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS FROM ZSL
1. All entries must be received by 11:45pm on Oct 6 2019 (end date)
2. Only one entry per email address.
3. The prize-draw is valid for UK residents aged 18 years or over only, travel not included. The entry must have a postal address in the UK.
4. The competition is not open to ZSL employees, volunteers and their relatives.
5. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions as well as ZSL London Zoo’s General Admission and Experiences Terms, which can be found here.
6. The winner will be entitled to the following prizes from ZSL:
- 2 London Zoo flexi day tickets
- Two #OneLess branded refillable water bottles (provided by ZSL on behalf of #OneLess).
7. Prizes are non-transferable and a cash alternative is not available.
8. The tickets to ZSL London Zoo must be used before June 13 2020. They will be provided in a digital online form; the winner will need to print the vouchers before presenting them at the front gate.
9. ZSL reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this offer without incurring liability. We will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition or these prizes.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS FROM THE NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM
1. Open to UK residents over the age of 18 only.
2. Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of the Natural History Museum and all agencies connected to this contest are not eligible to enter.
3. The prize will be one pair of tickets to the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition.
4. The prize is not in conjunction with any other offer, prize, discount or promotion.
5. The prize does not cover travel expenses or any additional purchases at the venue.
6. Tickets to the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition are valid Monday-Friday (excluding Late openings) from 18 October 2019-31 December 2019. Entry is subject to availability.
7. Prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
8. No cash alternative will be provided.
9. Promoter reserves the right to exchange the prize for one of equal or greater value.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS FROM CARNABY
1. £150 Polpo voucher needs to be redeemed in the Polpo, Beak Street restaurant only by June 2020.
2. 1 Carnaby X Project 0 bag design can be chosen by the winner, subject to availability.
3. Both voucher and bag will be posted to the winner by recorded delivery within 5 working days of winner announcement.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS FROM THE RUBENS AT THE PALACE
1. Rubens is a five star hotel, located opposite the Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace.
2. The prize will be 2 nights including breakfast in a classic double room for two people at The Rubens at the Palace.
3. The prize is subject to availability.
4. Blackout dates may apply.
5. Prize will be valid for redemption for 12 months from competition launch.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now