Warner Bros. Pan Competition
Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (“Warner Brothers”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at www.timeout.com/neverland between 8 September 2015 and 16 September 2015 for your chance to be selected to win one of three great prizes (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by uploading your image via the entry form. The images will be entered into a random ballot from which three winners will be drawn. The three winners will be allotted first, second and third prizes depending on the order in which they are drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12:15am on 8 September 2015 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on 16 September 2015 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and of Warner Brothers, its agents, contractors and employees’ family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The three winners will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or by 16 September 2015.
7. The winners will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the submitted images. The order in which they are drawn will determine whether they win first, second or third prize. The first Entry drawn will win the First Prize, the second Entry drawn will win the Second Prize and the third Entry drawn will win the Third Prize.
8. The prize packages (the “Prize Packages”) include the following:
8.1. The first prize is a trip to Italy for a family of up to four people, including:
- - A three night stay at the Hotel Cavalieri Palace with breakfast;
- - Return meet & greet airport-hotel transfers;
- - Pirate Ship Experience;
- - Travel insurance; and
- - A link to download a Pan Activity Booklet; (the “First Prize”)
8.2. Second prize:
i. A family ticket for up to four people to the World Premiere of Pan taking place on Sunday 20 September 2015 in London’s Leicester Square and a link to download a Pan Activity Booklet (the “Second Prize”).
8.3. Third prize:
i. A private screening of Pan to take place before the films’ general release and a link to a download a Pan Activity Booklet (the “Third Prize”). A time and date for this will be mutually agreed between Warner Bros. and the winner.
8.4. Prize for all entrants:
i. All entrants will be provided with a link to download a Pan Activity Booklet.
9. All Entries must be submitted by the person who took the photograph.
10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Packages will be provided by Warner Brothers.
13. The winners will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winners may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The name of the winners may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winners’ details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 October 2015.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winners is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Packages are subject to availability with no cash alternative and are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Packages.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and Warner Brothers reserve the right to substitute the Prize Packages for alternatives of equal or greater value.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or Warner Brothers and which prevents Time Out and/or Warner Brothers from complying with these Terms and Conditions, neither Time Out or Warner Brothers will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations.
20. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC WARNER BROTHERS PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Dates of travel are Thursday – Sunday, between 1 June 2016 and 7 September 2016, excluding national holidays.
2. In relation to the First Prize, at least one person travelling must be 18 years of age or over.
3. If winners are under 18 years of age then their guest must be their parent or guardian.
4. Winners and their guest must meet movie certification criteria.
5. Hotel for the First Prize is based on two people sharing each room.
6. Hotel, for the First Prize, will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover incidentals.
7. In relation to the First Prize, the winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
8. In relation to the First Prize, the winner and his/her guest must have valid passports/ID cards valid for travel and applicable visas/permissions.
9. Any potential winners and their proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
10. In relation to the First Prize. There is no minimum age requirement for the Pirate Ship Experience.