Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. This promotion is open only to new customers who open an account between April 15 and May 12 2013 and enter TIMEOUT as the code when asked during the opening questionnaire.
2. The winner of an iPad or The London Passes will receive their prize within 14 days of the tournament end.
3. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over to play in a tournament. You may be asked at any stage to provide PokerStars or a third party with proof of age and/or identity (passport or valid picture ID). Any player unable to produce such proof of age will be disqualified from the tournament and excluded from future tournaments and/ or competitions.
4. By participating in a tournament, you grant PokerStars the right to use your name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation.
5. The first prize for the iPad tournament is a new 16GB iPad. This is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
6. The first prize for the Time Out special freerolls is one pair of London Passes. This is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
7. The Top 50 in each Time Out special freeroll will receive a ticket to play in the weekly final where you’ll play for a share of £1,000.
8. When playing in a tournament you affirm that the name, email address, postal address, and phone number(s) associated with your PokerStars account are accurate, and agree that the person whose name appears on any PokerStars account which wins will be deemed to be the person who played and won the tournament.
9. Any attempt by a player to alter or duplicate their PokerStars account to become eligible for a tournament will result in forfeiture of any prize won and may result in the closure of such player’s PokerStars account.
10. In the case of disputes in regards to the participation rights, all matters relating to the awarding of the prizes and/or the terms and conditions of the tournament, the final decision lies with PokerStars’ management, is binding and shall not be subject to review or appeal by an entrant or any third party.
11. In the event that for any reason whatsoever any winning entrant does not take an element of a prize at a time stipulated by PokerStars, then such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her claim to such prize and PokerStars shall not have any obligation to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
12. By entering into a tournament each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless PokerStars, their legal representatives, their affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever, including any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the acceptance of any prizes.
13. PokerStars reserves the right, at any time, to alter these terms and conditions at its sole discretion, including to cancel, modify or suspend a tournament if, at its sole discretion, PokerStars believes that the tournament is not capable of being conducted as specified.
14. All players participating in a tournament must abide by all PokerStars terms of service requirements as listed at www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/tos and by PokerStars general tournament terms and conditions listed at www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/rules
15. These terms and conditions and matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Isle of Man law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Isle of Man courts.
16. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
If you have any comments or queries, feel free to contact PokerStars at email@example.com. Click here to return to 'The bluffer's guide to poker'.