(1) Tickets are subject to availability and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis via the booking link on the website.
(2) Only Time Out Cardholders with a valid membership are entitled to book tickets.
(3) Users who successfully claim tickets must print them or have them available to view on a mobile device on the day of the event.
(4) Failure to provide a ticket may result in the person being turned away from the event.
(5) No cash alternative.
(6) No late admittance.
(7) In the event of an event being cancelled, changed or relocated, Time Out retains no responsibility. No form of compensation, financial or otherwise will be given, but Time Out may offer an alternative at their discretion.
(8) Tickets may not under any circumstances be resold for financial or any other material gain.
(9) Each ticket is valid for:
i. Entry to Sasha McVeigh at Century Club on Tuesday March 15.
You might also like
- Foodies Festival, Clapham Common Terms and Conditions
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival Reunion at Koko
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to OnBlackheath festival
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to Lail Arad's single launch at St Pancras Old Church
- Review 'Dheepan' and Win a Movado Watch