Secret Yoga Club
Time Out says
Friendly warning! We're working hard to be accurate. But these are unusual times, so please check that events are still happening.
Does yoga, food and music all in one night sound like the stuff of dreams? Well, it's going to be reality as Secret Yoga Club and the Royal Academy of arts brings a night of fun and inspiration for the special exhibition 'Sensing Spaces: Architecture Reimagined’.
On Sunday March 23, senior Jivamukti teacher Emma Henry will teach a flow class to a soundtrack by bassist Ben Hazelton and viola di gambist Jenny Bliss. In relaxation at the end of class, Lola Ulalume will immerse you in the healing vibrations of a beautiful gong bath to end a night of laughter, inner peace and of course, yoga.You'll then be served a delicious, sit down vegan feast by head chef of The Little Cooking Pot, Sarah Cotterell.
On Sunday March 30, Emma Henry will return with Lola Ulalume and Ben Hazelton who will also be joined with Clem Alford to bring you the evening's calming, cleansing entertainment before Nina Parker (who has worked at The Dorchester, Ledbury and Bocca di Lupo) provides a vegan banquet.
Buy tickets to the March 23 event - this event is now sold out
Buy tickets to the March 30 event - this event is now sold out
Terms and conditions:
- This voucher is valid for one Secret Yoga Club session at the Royal Academy of Arts on either March 23 or 30 2014.
- Please note that your voucher is only valid for the selected date.
- Events run from 6.45pm - 10pm and the class will start at 7pm.
- Guests are asked to bring their own mats. There are a limited number of mats that can be reserved in advance by emailing email@example.com.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.