1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. 14. One reader will win the following prize for four people: premium seats to see The Pride at Trafalgar Studios, interval drinks and a programme and a Champagne Afternoon Tea at the Haymarket Hotel
15. Eight runners up will win a pair of premium tickets.
16. Prizes are valid for Tuesday to Thursday performances to 17 October 2013, subject to availability.
17. There is no cash alternative.
Simmons King's Cross
This now evening-only DJ bar still attracts a studenty, music-savvy crowd to what looks like a cross between an old-style corner newsagents and a Shoreditch-like retro bar. Fantastic Four comic albums, board games in tatty boxes and furniture both wobbly and ratty are juxtaposed with a disco ball and a United Nations of beer cans displayed on a shelving unit. As for actual liquid nectar, drinks include cocktails and taps of Amstel and Tiger atop a tiny bar counter behind which packets of Refreshers and Wizz Fizz offer childhood allure. A fridge contains bottles of Moretti, Tsingtao and Singha beers; standard cocktails are mixed according to request.
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to see The Carnabys, Cortes and The Greasy Slicks
- Win tickets to Swedish-style Spirit of Summer celebration
- Terms and conditions: 12 days of Christmas Winterville Roller Disco
- Terms and Conditions: Win a trip for two to Madrid
- Time Out Card competition: A Windsor 'Royal' banqueting experience