1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. 1) Alexandra Palace Limited prize is valid Saturday 2nd November 2013 4pm – 11pm.
2) The winner will have to be available from 7pm -8pm 2nd November 2013 to remain in the firework zone to turn on the lights.
3) By signing up to this competition you are accepting that the prize will include a press and photography shoot at the event between 6pm and 8pm Saturday 2nd November.
4) The winner will need to check in to the press team at the venue at 3pm and will remain with the press team until the fireworks are launched at 8pm. The winner can remain with friends and family in the VIP area only during this time.
Serving up Thai, Lao and Vietnamese cuisine, this East Sheen restaurant has something to satisfy your cravings for all things Asian. Located on Upper Richmond Road, the vibe here is cosy and casual, the menu offers up classics such as Vietnamese pho to pad prik (meat of your choice stir-fired with chilli, onion and sweet basil and noodles).