Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
1. Those who opt to join The Club of Small Luxury Hotels of the World agree to the terms and conditions for The Club of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, which can be found here: www.slh.com/club/terms-and-conditions/
2. A maximum of two (2) complimentary room nights can be requested per hotel, per stay.
3. A minimum of two (2) weeks’ notice must be given.
4. The complimentary room nights are valid for 12 months from the date of receipt.
5. The prize of two nights relates to standard double room accommodation only.
6. It is always subject to availability; (i.e. at the hotel’s discretion. If a booking is requested during the hotel’s peak period, or their annual complimentary room night allocation has already been confirmed, they are entitled to deny confirmation).
7. General online availability and hotel availability for claiming complimentary room nights may differ; the availability of the letter will prevail.
8. All food, beverages, taxes, and other incidental costs incurred by the guest are to be settled prior to departure from, and direct with, the individual hotel.
9. Complimentary rooms are non-flexible and once confirmed by SLH, no alterations or cancellations can be made. In case of alteration or cancellation, you will forfeit the rooms.
10. The following hotels are not available: Akatsuki Resort and Alexander House, Russia
11. The Club of Small Luxury Hotels of the World’s benefits cannot be redeemed in conjunction with this offer.
12. Guests who choose to utilise their room nights at an all-inclusive SLH hotel will incur an additional charge, which will vary depending on the property selected.
13. No monetary value can be given in exchange for this prize.
14. The prize cannot be transferred.
15. Small Luxury Hotels of the World has the right to update these terms and conditions. Complimentary room nights will be governed by the terms and conditions that are in place at the time the room nights are reserved.
16. Other terms and conditions may apply
17. The Liberty gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
18. You may use the Liberty gift card or coin to make purchases in store excluding Cafe Liberty. Gift cards and coins are non-redeemable online.
19. When you use the Liberty gift card, the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card. Change will not be given. Any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
20. To find out your card balance please visit us in store, click the link above or phone us on +44 (0)20 7734 1234.
21. The Liberty gift card cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or vouchers. Purchases of gift coins and cards are non refundable.
22. Liberty cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards or for any unused amounts on those cards.
23. All refunds/exchanges of goods purchased with the Liberty gift card will be made in accordance with Liberty's refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
24. Liberty will cancel the value of the gift card if we fail to receive payment from the purchaser's bank or card company for the initial purchase of the card. Further action may be taken where the fraudulent use of a credit card is suspected.
25. Liberty reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so for security, regulatory or other legal reasons. Reasonable notice will be given where possible.
26. Liberty reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card in payment or part payment of any item where it reasonably suspects that the card or any amount on it may have been stolen or obtained in another illegal way.
27. In these items and conditions ‘Liberty’ refers to Liberty Retail Ltd. These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of England and Wales and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. The winner is entitled to receive a £500 Liberty gift card as part of this competition
29. Issued by Liberty Retail Ltd. Company number, 42342. Registered address: 179 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5LS