1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering. You may enter your photo on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #YOLOndon.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out. We reserve the right to use the submitted images for editorial purposes.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Time Out editors will judge the winner. The most innovative #YOLOndon photo will win the prize outlined below;
Two nights' stay in a suite at The Cumberland Hotel London, room service breakfast both days, a bottle of champagne in the room on arrival and two cocktails each in the Momentus Bar on the first night. Also if it is over the weekend, Sunday carvery at the Cumberland for two.
14. The winner will receive a voucher for redemption with The Cumberland Hotel London. The booking is subject to availability.
15. Images with illegal content will not be counted.
16. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
A neat and minimal Japanese restaurant in Greenwich that serves authentic dishes, including shabushabu, a hotpot of broth, veg and thinyly sliced meat. Plus the staples: sashimi, nigiri, maki, miso soup, robata, ramen, tonkatsu and tempura. Kitcho have also been known to host sushi-making masterclasses here.
Venue says: “Offering authentic Japanese cuisine such as shabushabu, sushi, sashimi, miso soup, ramen and tempura.”