1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
1. Prize valid on 16th of July only.
2. The competition will close at midnight on Thursday 10th of July
3. Pize valid for the winners plus one guest only.
4. Any food or drink consumed must be paid for by the Cardholder.
5. Winners will be notified by Saturday 12th of July.
It's all about the party at this cocktail bar on Singer Street, just around the corner from Old Street tube. Resident DJs at the weekend bring the tunes (house and club classics, mainly), with many of the Monday nights devoted to film screenings up on the rooftop terrace - complete with bottomless popcorn and a blanket, lest it get nippy. The drinks list is certainly extensive. Spirits - available by the bottle and the measure - range from the well-known to the rare. Many contribute to a cocktail list chock-full of martinis, margaritas, mojitos, flutes, shots and the Golden Bee - a house drop of Olmeca Reposado tequila served with crushed ice, Pisang Ambon banana liqueur, passion fruit sugar, lemon and cloudy apple juice. There's a solid selection of wines, too. There’s no kitchen, but give them a buzz a few hours (well, 48, actually) before you head down and they’ll order in sushi platters for you. That’s the kind of out-of-the-box thinking we like.
Venue says: “Join us at Golden Bee for rooftop drinks and amazing cocktails, now with our new retractable roof and revamped bar.”
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to see The Carnabys, Cortes and The Greasy Slicks
- Terms and Conditions: Win an exclusive behind the scenes champagne tour of Madame Tussauds for you and ten friends
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to see the London Lions in the BBL Trophy semi-finals
- Terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions: Win one of 15 pairs of tickets to a gig at Brooklyn Bowl London