Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Time Out reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
3. This prize draw is open to entry from UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Time Out and competition partners.
4. All prizes are supplied in good faith and Time Out cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellation in times or dates.
5. Entries will close at midnight on Friday 3rd October 2014. Time Out is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive e-mail accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner's failure to adequately monitor any e-mail address.
6. Winners will be notified by Time Out via email. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification. Winners not contactable or who fail to return contact within 7 days after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, and they thereby forfeit their right to the prize. No compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
7. Time Out reserves the right to refuse giving the prize to an applicant and the right to withdraw access at any time and without giving reason.
8. Individuals may request the name and county of the winners of prizes by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and specifying the prize about which you are inquiring to: Competitions, Time Out, 4th floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD. By participating, you agree to Promoter providing your name and the county of your residence in response to such requests.
9. The winner of the prize draw will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. Decisions of Promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this Promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
10. The prize: The prize is a 16GB iPad Mini.
11. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
12. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
13. Promoter: Time Out London, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.