Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. These terms and conditions apply to Prize Draw featured by Time Out on its online website In connection with Time Out Survey. By entering a Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules. Time Out reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or the Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the Time Out London website. The Promoter of the Prize Draw, is Time Out Digital Limited, 4th floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8AD.
2. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Prize Draw. There is no charge to register with Time Out website if you enter the Prize Draw online. Entrants are responsible for the cost of their connection to the Prize Draw we3b page via the Internet. Time Out does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Prize Draw web page or website.
3. The Prize period starts on Tuesday 24th March 2015, and ends on Monday 30th March 2015 at 12pm GMT.
4. Only one entry per person is allowed. An Entry is allowed online. Online Entries should be made online via the Time Out website on the Prize Draw web page and Entrants should email their respective Entry (by clearly stating in the subject header the name of the Prize Draw to the following email address email@example.com. You understand that all Entries submitted to Time Out automatically become the property of Time Out.
5. By entering the Prize Draw You hereby warrant that all information submitted by the entrant is true, current and complete. Time Out reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants. The contact details you provide with your Entry maybe used to send any prizes so you need to make sure it is correct. Time Out does not accept responsibility for lost, damages, invalid or illegible Entries.
6. Each Prize Draw is open only to legal residents in the United Kingdom, who are at least the minimum age of 18 years old. Employees of Time Out, its agents, contractors and their family members, or any third party related to the administration of the Prize Draw, are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
7. Winners Selection: the winner will be selected by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period received by the End Date. Decisions of Promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this Promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received. The Winners will be contacted by Time Out by telephone or email within two (2) weeks from the End Date of Prize Draw, and are required to confirm acceptance of the Prize within seven (7) days of notification. If Time Out is unable to contact a Winner or if a Winner is unable to confirm its acceptance of the Prize, Time Out reserves the right to select another Prize Winner drawn in accordance of these Rules. Time Out shall have no liability to previously selected Prize Winners who have not responded on time. Time Out reserves the right to ask the Winner to provide a proof an age and/or country of residence. Winners may be announced on Time Out website for at least thirty (30) days’ after the Prize has been awarded and as such Time Out will have the right (without additional permission) to use their names, age and town/city for that purpose and they maybe requested by Time Out to participate in post-event publicly both in paper and online.
8. Prize. The Prize is £200 voucher for Gaucho restaurants. The prize as described is available on the date of the publication of the Prize Draw. There is only one Winner to the Prize. The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for the prize. In the unlikely event that the prize should become unavailable, Time Out reserves the right to substitute a prize which it reasonably determines as being of equal value.
10. Jurisdiction. The Prize Draw, and the Rules, will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.