Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited, company number 01782049 with registered offices at 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY (“Time Out”) in association with Asahi UK Ltd, company number 05320470 with registered offices at One, Forge End, Woking, Surrey, England GU21 6DB (“Prize Provider”) (together the “Promoters”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at URL between Nov 1 2019 and Nov 4 2019 for your chance to be selected to win one of five (5) pairs of tickets to an Asahi experience on Nov 6 2019 (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on Nov 1 2019 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on Nov 4 2019 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winners will be notified by the Promoters by telephone or email within 24 hours of the End Date.
7. The winners will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes one (1) pair of tickets to an audible experience with Asahi (the “Prize Package”). The event includes food and beverages:
a) Food includes a set menu of:
- Vegan maki with daikon, avocado, cucumber, red pepper and tahini Salmon maki with avocado, chiv and tobko
- Bok choy and Chinese cabbage gyoza with soy
- Spicy Aubergine with sweet garlic and ginger chicken kara-age with yuzu hot sauce
- Prawn gyoza with ponzu and red chilli
- Barley mochi with Yuzu sour cream
b) Beverages includes Asahi Super Dry only.
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Asahi UK Ltd and is subject to their terms and conditions available at THE END OF THESE T&Cs.
13. The winners will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winners may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 24 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given.
14. The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winners details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to email@example.com by Dec 7 2019.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winners is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by
23. Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
24. The Competition promoters are Time Out and the Prize Provider. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
• There will be five (5) winners drawn and in case where those winners do not accept their prize, there will be no alternative winners drawn.
• The prize winners must bring a valid form of ID to the event or they may not be able to attend/ granted entry to the event.
• If the winner and/or guest is gluten intolerant, they must advise the Prize Provider and/or venue notified prior to the event so alternative food can be arranged.
• By entering this competition, you acknowledge and agree that Time Out will process any personal data you provide in order to administer the competition. Should you be successful in the competition, Time Out will share your name with Mission who are organising the competition on behalf of Asahi UK in order to administer your prize. Asahi UK and Mission will only use this data (and any other data which you provide during the competition) for that purpose in accordance with their Privacy Policies, which are available here: http://uk.asahibeer.co.uk/privacy-policy and http://www.thisismission.com/privacy-policy.html. If you have any questions you can contact Asahi UK at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now