Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited (“Time Out”) in association with British Airways (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at www.timeout.com/BAHotlist between 5th December and 19th December for your chance to be selected to win a weeks holiday in Copenhagen (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Competition begins at 12.15am on 5th December (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on 19th December (the “End Date”).
- The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or before INSERT DATE OF NOTIFICATION.
- The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
- The prize package includes return flights to Copenhagen privates transfers from the airport to hotel, 7 nights accommodation at Hotel SP34 Copenhagen, breakfast for two each morning, dinner for 2 at a Michelin Star restaurant, 7 day bike hire for 2 people and travel insurance. (the “Prize Package”).
- All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
- The Prize Package will be provided by British Airways and NDL and is subject to their terms and conditions available at the bottom of the page.
- The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
- The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th January.
- Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by
- Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
- The Competition promoter is Time Out England Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Children (aged 2-11 years) and infants are only accepted in the Euro Traveller cabin.
- Travel must be booked by 30 June 2018. Reservation changes are not permitted after booking has been made. We will email all e-ticket itineraries to you.
- Outbound and return travel must be completed by 31 July 2018 and cannot be extended beyond this date.
- Travel will be return flights to Copenhagen (CPH), on mainline services operated by British Airways Plc but not on flights operated wholly or partly by its franchisees, code share partners or oneworld Alliance members.
- Promotional travel is not guaranteed in the requested cabin. We will do our very best to accommodate you on the dates you have selected but reserve the right to offer alternate dates.
- Promotional travel is subject to availability and capacity control and in the following periods no travel will be permitted: Peak travel times e.g. school holidays, public holidays.
- Promotional travel is not refundable once booked and cannot be changed or transferred to any other passenger. No cash or credit alternatives are available.
- All travel on BA flights is subject to BA's general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (copies available on request) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.
- Travellers must be in possession of a valid passport and visa, and, where necessary, must have necessary vaccinations and inoculations together with documentation proving this. They must arrange comprehensive medical insurance cover for themselves for the duration of the promotional travel.
- Tickets for travel are valid for the prize winner accompanied by one travelling companion. These terms and conditions apply to both the prize winner and the travelling companion.
- BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any tickets or vouchers issued free or at promotional prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.
- This promotion will be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction to hear any disputes in relation to it.
- The provider of this prize is British Airways Plc ("BA"), Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth UB7 0GB. Registered Number 1777777.
- We are unable to offer pre-seating or accommodate special meal requests. Once your booking is made these can be arranged on ba.com via ‘Manage my booking’.
- On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions