1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third-party entries.
3. Prizes are non-transferable.
4. Closing date for entries to this competition is August 22 2014.
5. Winners will be contacted by email and must respond within 48 hours or the prize will be forfeited and redrawn.
6. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8AD.
7. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
8. The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
10. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However, the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
11. The names of prize winners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. All entries and copyright in them automatically becomes the property of Time Out.
13. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
14. The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters related to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
15. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
16. Prize package
The prize package consists of:
Entry to Madame Tussauds London after hours, typically at 5.30pm or 7pm.
Private champagne tour of the attraction for you and ten friends (see below).
Exclusive Q&A with a Madame Tussauds studio artist.
17. A person 18 or over must attend with the winning group. Alcohol will only be served to those 18 and over. ID may be required.
Ted's Grooming Room Regent Street
This central London branch of the slick Turkish barber chain offers the usual drop-in cuts, wet shaves and hot towels, but you can also book in to the 'By Appointment Only Lounge' for something a little more special. Decorated with vintage medical equipment to reflect the area's background, the Mortimer Street boasts a bar designed by Looking Glass Cocktail Club and offers the 'Cut a Dash with Ted' treatment – essentially the barbershop full works. The barbers here mean business; there's no idle nattering about holiday plans as they expertly shape beards and style your hair into traditional but adaptable styles. What really gives the booked-in treatments the edge (pun intended) is the ear hair burning and the hot towel treatment. There aren't that many places in London you can have your fuzz removed with fire, after all. The hour-long session is a hefty £75, so you need to care more about your look than your bank statement, but at the end of it you'll look a million bucks, so what goes around comes around.