Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organized by Time Out England Limited, company number 01782049 with registered offices at 1st Floor, 172 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5QR (“Time Out”) in association with Canary Wharf Group, company number 4191122 with registered offices at One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AB (“Prize Provider”) (together the “Promoters”). Please enter by filling out your details in the relevant form and you will be entered into a ballot, from which a winner will be selected at random (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found between 27 August 2021 and 26 September 2021 for your chance to be selected to win one (1) meal at a Canary Wharf restaurant worth £500. Two runners up to win a £250 Canary Wharf Gift Card. (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by filling out the relevant details on the entry form and you will be entered into a ballot, from which one winner will be selected at random.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Competition begins at 12.15am on 27 August 2021 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on 26 September 2021 (the “End Date”).
- The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- The winner will be notified by the Promoters by telephone or email within 5 days of the End Date.
- The winner will be selected at random from a computer-generated ballot.
- The prize package includes one (1) meal at a Canary Wharf restaurant worth £500. Two runners up to win a £250 Canary Wharf Gift Card. (the “Prize Package”).
- The winner must be aged 18 or over.
- All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
- The Prize Package will be provided by Canary Wharf Group and is subject to their terms and conditions available at https://group.canarywharf.com/terms-and-conditions/.
- The winner will be notified within 72 hours using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 72 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
- The winner(s) details may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 1st Floor, 172 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5QR or by email to email@example.com by 26 October 2021.
- Any winners details shared will be limited to surname and country only, in accordance with ASA guidelines on the EU and UK General Data Protection Regulation.
- The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
- The Competition promoters are Time Out and Prize Provider. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Canary Wharf Group will provide the winner a list of eligible restaurants for the £500 prize, book and settle the bill.
- Canary Wharf Group will provide the runners-up a list of participating stores that accept the £250 gift cards.
- Gift cards expire twelve (12) months after the date of issue.
- Physical gift cards will be delivered to the winners via a courier service.
- Canary Wharf Group’s Covid regulations can be found here: https://canarywharf.com/response-to-coronavirus-covid-19/