Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”). We want you to enter the prize draw to have a chance of winning a pair of tickets to a live event hosted by Time Out and Sony Mobile Communications Inc. (“Sony”), the Silent Disco (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at http://www.timeout.com/london/sony/celebrate-sound-at-our-silent-disco between 14th July 2015 and 28th July 2015 for your chance to be selected to a pair of tickets to go to the Silent Disco (the “Competition”).
The Competition is only to be entered by individuals who are 18 years old or over. By entering this Competition, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and accept our Terms and Conditions as set out below. If you are under 18 or do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must leave this website immediately.
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by entering the ballot, from which the winner will be randomly drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 14th July 2015 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 28th July 2015 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winners will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or by 31st July 2015.
7. The winners will be selected at random from a ballot.
8. The prize package includes a pair of tickets to attend the Silent Disco on the 5th August 2015 (the “Prize Package”) at Wiltons Music Hall (the “Venue”). The Silent Disco is a live event hosted by Time Out and Sony that revels in the joy of great sound. The Winner will be the one of just 300 guests at our Time Out exclusive get-together and test the Xperia Z3+'s top audio performance.
9. The winners must be aged 18.
10. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
11. The Winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
12. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
13. The Prize Package will be provided by Time Out.
14. The winners will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winners may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
15. The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to email@example.com by one month after End Date.
16. Time Out’s selection of the winners is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
18. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out reserves the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and which prevents Time Out from complying with these terms and conditions, Time Out shall not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Venue is located at the following address: 1, Graces Alley, London E1 8JB.
2. The Silent Disco will take place at the Venue on the 5th August, 2015. It will start at 7.30pm and will finish at 11.30pm.
3. The Venue may be subject to specific safety instructions. Time Out has no control over any relevant safety instructions that may be set out by the Venue. It is the responsibility of the Winner to comply with the safety rules and other rules of the Venue when attending the Silent Disco and to adhere to any health and safety guidelines as provided by the Venue.
4. Wiltons Music Hall operates a no smoking policy in all areas of the venue.
5. The Venue maximum licenced capacity for public auditorium is 300 people (not including crew or performers). The Venue reserves the right at all times to refuse admission over and above the licenced capacity. Time Out has no control over the admission rights at the Venue.
6. The Winner will be required to show entry tickets at the entrance of the Venue to attend the Silent Disco. Time Out reserves the right to refuse any admission to the Silent Disco without presentation of the entry tickets.
7. Time Out or the Venue personnel’s reserve the right to ask the Winner to provide a proof an age at the entrance of the Venue to attend the Silent Disco.
8. Each Winner attending the Silent Disco will get to use their own pair of headphones to listen a choice of three live DJ sets to dance to. Each Winner will receive headphones according to standards which are lightweight, padded, have volume limiters and volume adjustment and protect eardrums. Time Out has no control and is not responsible over the use of the headphones by the Winner. Each guest attending the Silent Disco is responsible for use of the headphones and has control over the volume of music in the headphones. Time Out recommends taking regular breaks from the headphones, to control the music and to avoid turning the music up to maximum to drown out background noise.